Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
zubi

Yuki Appreciation Thread

Just want to say how much I enjoyed seeing Yuki score his first goal today. If any player deserved one today it had to be him, and taken so expertly might I add.

It was great to see the fans reaction also. For me Yuki has been outstanding this season. Though some games he has looked lost, he's been an absolute workhorse for us, and his passing, work rate and technique in midfield have been outstanding.

So Mr Yuki Abe, take a bow!

:wub:

Totally agree,. love the man to bits, wins loads of ball, very rarely loses possession and covers his team-mates when out of position superbly.

Looking forwards to next season and plan to go to more away games, as the Blue Army on the road are amazing,..!

:appl::appl: :sge: :scarf::scarf::beer:

People may have noticed this about me before but i :wub: Yuki.

Think he's been an unsung hero this season since he started getting a look in, in the starting 11.

So pleased for him for today's performance and goal.

He seems a likeable bloke, a good attitude. Played very well today and took the goal well.

Annoys me though that some people at the ground see him as the 'funny little Japanese guy'. That's more 'racist' than the dog chant which is just silly.

Guest Mee-9

People may have noticed this about me before but i :wub: Yuki.

Think he's been an unsung hero this season since he started getting a look in, in the starting 11.

So pleased for him for today's performance and goal.

Fanboy.

If any of you on here have me on facebook, I posted about a hour before the game saying get on Yuki Abe as FGS or any time goal scorer. I done it at any time and got 7/1 for it, only stuck a pound on it but its profit :)

He seems a likeable bloke, a good attitude. Played very well today and took the goal well.

Annoys me though that some people at the ground see him as the 'funny little Japanese guy'. That's more 'racist' than the dog chant which is just silly.

What would make a person even say that?

Some guy near me started to sing the dog chant <_< Most cringeworthy piece of crap ever

What would make a person even say that?

Some guy near me started to sing the dog chant <_< Most cringeworthy piece of crap ever

They didn't actually say those words, but you know what I mean, he's kind of a novelty foreigner for some people the way they talk about him, the people behind me are so embarrassing, and clueless.

'He's Japanese, he don't understand' is a bit patronising too.

I've championed him all season. Think he's a cracking little player. Pleased that he's scored his first goal for us, but wasn't that bothered that he hadn't scored, as that isn't his game. As someone else has mentioned in this thread, his ability to break up opposition play, before using the ball well is outstanding.

Hopefully he'll be another who'll benefit from a full pre-season and will go on to have an outstanding next season.

I've championed him all season. Think he's a cracking little player. Pleased that he's scored his first goal for us, but wasn't that bothered that he hadn't scored, as that isn't his game. As someone else has mentioned in this thread, his ability to break up opposition play, before using the ball well is outstanding.

Hopefully he'll be another who'll benefit from a full pre-season and will go on to have an outstanding next season.

I thought his distribution was excellent today, never wasted a pass and had great vision. He is an outstanding prospect for next season after a year settling in properly.

Archived