Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sexylady1

Miserable Brighton Fans

Morning...

I'm really disappointed with the attitude of he Brighton fans. Last season with both Ipswich & Watford fans there was great banter and great atmosphere. Unfortunately these half-wits are living in a dreamland. They seem to think there a big club after gaining automatic promotion last season and being top of the league for a handful of games this season. This seems to have blurred the vision of their fans. They all think they are hooligans now. It's unfortunate that they have to be so serious about everything and can't laugh about it. We all have to watch our teams lose and they are so bitter about yesterday it's untrue!

I wish them all the very best for the remainder of the season & would advise them to lighten up a bit because they havent seen anything yet!! See you in February boys!

Phoebe

Morning...

I'm really disappointed with the attitude of he Brighton fans. Last season with both Ipswich & Watford fans there was great banter and great atmosphere. Unfortunately these half-wits are living in a dreamland. They seem to think there a big club after gaining automatic promotion last season and being top of the league for a handful of games this season. This seems to have blurred the vision of their fans. They all think they are hooligans now. It's unfortunate that they have to be so serious about everything and can't laugh about it. We all have to watch our teams lose and they are so bitter about yesterday it's untrue!

I wish them all the very best for the remainder of the season & would advise them to lighten up a bit because they havent seen anything yet!! See you in February boys!

Phoebe

well said :appl:

going into the ground there were loads of brighton fans giving it large with, " we are top of the league say we are top of the league" and " you can stick your 16 million up your asre" again thinking they were some kind of top club, yet seemed to not like the banter on the way out ......

yet another team punching above its weight !!!!!!!! C'MON YOU BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going into the ground there were loads of brighton fans giving it large with, " we are top of the league say we are top of the league" and " you can stick your 16 million up your asre" again thinking they were some kind of top club, yet seemed to not like the banter on the way out ......

yet another team punching above its weight !!!!!!!! C'MON YOU BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right. I love my football team as much as the next person. But miserable fans I can't stand!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?214088-The-slag-at-the-king-power-stadium...../page5

I must say these fans are mature & sensible for a bunch of old men. I think not! It's football banter. All of you need to get over yourselves & your pathetic little lives. Haha. See how brave they all get when I'm in Brighton for the weekend...lol:trumpet:

Pathetic old men! Fact!

Morning...

Phoebe

Really? Another who's bigger than who thread?

Think he was just trying to get a reaction, mate.

As if ...

Just pointing out that she seems to spend her life acting like an child abuse victim with no self-respect or consideration for others, displaying tits like her sloped-headed opinions and generally pissing everyone off around her (who isn't related to her AND trying to get into her (presumably) already slack gash).

Really? Another who's bigger than who thread?

Well to be fair, Brighton fans did seem to be lording it yesterday, and full of bravado pre match, but i suppose that comes with winning lots of football games, and getting off to the start they have, but pride comes before a fall, and this is far to early to tell who will be in the top 6 come the end of the season.

Personally, on that performance, they didn`t impress me at all, and it will be interesting to see how they`re players get on, if they hit a dodgy patch.

What the **** are some of you on about? As if our fans wouldn't be guilty of winding up opposition fans if we were in the same position as they were before yesterdays game. Their unbeaten run came too an end after a set of back to back automatic promotions, they're hardly going too leave in happiness at a 1-0 loss after making a 150 mile trip up too see it.

As if ...

Just pointing out that she seems to spend her life acting like an child abuse victim with no self-respect or consideration for others, displaying tits like her sloped-headed opinions and generally pissing everyone off around her (who isn't related to her AND trying to get into her (presumably) already slack gash).

in all seriousness, why does she get to you so much? she's not abusing any one or causing trouble just enjoying herself. Really don't understand why you're so offended

As if ...

Do you actually know the girl personally?

Have you ever actually spoken to her, if not, you don`t really know her at all do you, and are completely out of order with some of your comments, and show a complete lack of respect.

In fact, even if you did know her, your comments are still out of order, and show a lack of respect.

You are entitled to an opinion, but personal attacks on someone, such as yours, on this girl, has no place on a message board.

Have you ever actually spoken to her, if not, you don`t really know her at all do you, and are completely out of order with some of your comments, and show a complete lack of respect.

In fact, even if you did know her, your comments are still out of order, and show a lack of respect.

You are entitled to an opinion, but personal attacks on someone, such as yours, on this girl, has no place on a message board.

Thank you. I'm not offended by what this shallow idiot is saying. I love my team and will continue to have the banter and enjoy myself. I pay my money so will voice my opinions whenever I feel necessary.

Up the foxes.....

Kind of agree with the sentiment that Daggers was trying to get across but definitely not with the comments he has made regarding the girl. Who is, by all accounts, a massive attention seeker that is now probably loving all this attention we and the away fans are giving her. Shite I have now joined in.

Kind of agree with the sentiment that Daggers was trying to get across but definitely not with the comments he has made regarding the girl. Who is, by all accounts, a massive attention seeker that is now probably loving all this attention we and the away fans are giving her. Shite I have now joined in.

Do you know me personally? No? Mind your own business then. I follow my team home & away don't u judge me. U wudnt say it to me in the ground, so don't hide behind your computer spineless!

:scarf:

Do you know me personally? No? Mind your own business then. I follow my team home & away; don't judge me. You wouldn't say it to me in the ground, so don't hide behind your computer, I believe you are spineless!

:scarf:

Fixed! :thumbup:

Archived