Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Górnik Leicester

2015-16 One-a-game Art Project

Just a suggestion but the blue background and blue kit means the image gets a little lost, Shinji in the white kit stands out and looks a lot better. Maybe a white background for blue kit and a blue background for black and white kits.

• 6 months later...

I wish this had carried on. Such a good idea.

I know, so many iconic images. Vardy's celebration v Man Utd, Huth's goals v Spurs and Man City, Okazaki's bicycle kick would have been epic too.

I guess they do take a lot of time and the guy was doing it free. Still time to complete the season and sell them as a collection at the end of the season, enough demand for or regardless of whether or not we win the league.

I know, so many iconic images. Vardy's celebration v Man Utd, Huth's goals v Spurs and Man City, Okazaki's bicycle kick would have been epic too.

I guess they do take a lot of time and the guy was doing it free. Still time to complete the season and sell them as a collection at the end of the season, enough demand for or regardless of whether or not we win the league.

If it's for an art project then maybe he'll have carried on just none put them on FoxesTalk?

I have indeed carried them on, Although haven't exactly stuck to every game (yet). Have done seven-or-eight more (Ranieri, de Laet, Mahrez, Vardy, Kanté), but they are time consuming, and with the fact I'm in the middle of writing a book, I have fallen a bit behind.

Still plan to complete, but might not all be done by the end of the season.

I have indeed carried them on

Still plan to complete, but might not all be done by the end of the season.

Good to hear it. Looking back at the Spurs home game the moment you chose was an interesting one - Inler coming on for Drinkwater. I wonder what Danny was thinking at the time - no doubt wondering if he was going to lose his place in the starting XI. I remember thinking that the character of the team was about to change - Inler would make us much more of a continental side, and it seemed that some essential element was about to be lost. So great that Drinkwater upped his game, and now he's getting international recognition (while Inler can't get in the Swiss squad).

Here it is again:

inler_drinks.jpg

Archived