Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round...thoughts etc

rotate a bit up top - defence is fine although benalouane in for one of the two cbs wouldn't be a disaster. Vardy is clearly running on fumes after being rushed in from a fever, so bench him, maybe Mahrez too. I'd start with Kramaric just behind Okazaki, give Shinji a chance to show what he can do leading the line like he did in Germany, and give Kram a chance.

It's hard to know what to do. Do we rest most of the first team to give ourselves a chance of CL football or do we have a real go for the cup while we've got probably the best team we've had for maybe 50 odd years?

No. This is the third round, no-one coming in from the top two flights will be cup tied.

Yeah. Oops. Didn't realize that.

Would give him a go too. See what they can do, if they deserve to stay in the first team for the rest of the season.

I'd be inclined to go with

Schmeichel

Simpson

Wasilewski

Morgan

Fuchs

Dyer

Drinkwater

Kante

Gray (if completed)

Ulloa

Okazaki

Subs:

Schwarzer, Huth, Albrighton, King, Kramaric, Inler, Blyth

Rests some key players but keeps enough of the spine of the team to give Spurs plenty to think about.

I'd go with...

Kasper

RDL

Benny

Was

Chilwell

Gray

Inler

King

Schlupp

Lawrence

Kramaric

Rest the team and save them for the league. Give run-outs to the other lads, giving them a decent opportunity to show what they can do.

Archived