Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round...thoughts etc

I'd go with...

Kasper

RDL

Benny

Was

Chilwell

Gray

Inler

King

Schlupp

Lawrence

Kramaric

Rest the team and save them for the league. Give run-outs to the other lads, giving them a decent opportunity to show what they can do.

I'm guessing Schlup is still out.

I'd go with this lineup but play Okazaki in the Kram role, Kram in the Lawrence role and Lawrence in the Schluup role.

Can Dyer or Chilwell play for this one? Might be an obvious question but unsure?

Chilwell defo

Dyer may depend on the loan clauses.

Kasper

De Laet

Benalouane

Wasyl

Chilwell

Dyer

King

Inler

Dodoo

Kramaric

Okazaki

Schwarzer, Moore, Kante, Lawrence, Gray, Mahrez, Vardy

Moore? He's on loan at Bristol City.

EDIT That loan has now ended and yes he is indeed back with us.

I'm guessing Schlup is still out.

I'd go with this lineup but play Okazaki in the Kram role, Kram in the Lawrence role and Lawrence in the Schluup role.

I wasn't too sure if Schlupp would be back in time but if he was still out I'd be tempted to put Dyer in instead of Schlupp.

Be good to see Kramaric up top and Lawrence in just behind him.

May not be in a position to make wholesale changes - Lawrence going to stay at Blackburn, Benny and Kram possibly on way out, Schlupp and James not fit, Dodoo cup tied. We've got our 40pts, history says any 'surprise' team has never lasted the course in the league, so I'd rather we gave the cup a right good go rather than end up wishing we had taken it more seriously.

May not be in a position to make wholesale changes - Lawrence going to stay at Blackburn, Benny and Kram possibly on way out, Schlupp and James not fit, Dodoo cup tied. We've got our 40pts, history says any 'surprise' team has never lasted the course in the league, so I'd rather we gave the cup a right good go rather than end up wishing we had taken it more seriously.

Nah. I would rather we challenged to get into Europe.

Oh no. Now I'm confused and don't know how to feel.

Archived