Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round...thoughts etc

If we are making wholesale changes don't really want kaspers confidence denting if we concede 4 or 5!

if he's that mentally weak sign a replacement immediately, that said I'd play Hamer for this

Hamer

RDL Wasyl Benny Fuchs ©

Dodoo King Inler Dyer

Kramaric

Okazaki

Gray in Dodoo's place if we aren't loaning him back for the rest of the season

Spurs are a significant threat to our chances of CL qualification. Therefore we must choose to lose.

If they are distracted by a Cup run as well as the Europa Cup,it must work in our favour long term.

Rest every player from Saturday, and get Was and Benny to alternately get stuck into Kane- I don't mean injure the guy- just make sure he's a little battered and bruised to slow him down for the Wednesdaay game..

Spurs are a significant threat to our chances of CL qualification. Therefore we must choose to lose.

If they are distracted by a Cup run as well as the Europa Cup,it must work in our favour long term.

Rest every player from Saturday, and get Was and Benny to alternately get stuck into Kane- I don't mean injure the guy- just make sure he's a little battered and bruised to slow him down for the Wednesdaay game..

They're significantly better than us...

They could win the league!

Play the reserves and rest the main men. Weird to be saying that but we need to.

I would use the cup for the sole purpose of giving the reserve players a game. Rest all of the recent stating outfield players and play reserves, we just have too. Kasper should play though, it's not like keepers get tired is it? I know some of us want a good cup run, but this isn't a typical season for us. I wouldn't be upset if we get knocked out, but there's no reason to think our reserves aren't as good as Spurs reserves.

Don't say this very often, but this season I really don't care about the FA cup.

I'd be happy with seeing some of the other players get a run. Dodoo, Kram, Inler, King etc. And just see what happens.

Without a doubt, Vardy and Mahrez look jaded. I'd rest them.

Col I'm an FA Cup traditionalist but even I agree with you this season

anyone but Ulloa, just don't want to see him play for us for a long time

The silly part about this is Ulloa offers us plan B as a targetman while we're at a point of talking about how we don't have a plan B. Everyone is saying more speed is the answer which is just doubling down on plan A. People just want to see the exact same thing as before and still complain if it's not working without any alternatives.

The silly part about this is Ulloa offers us plan B as a targetman while we're at a point of talking about how we don't have a plan B. Everyone is saying more speed is the answer which is just doubling down on plan A. People just want to see the exact same thing as before and still complain if it's not working without any alternatives.

he was Akinbiyi levels of bad yesterday, he hasn't played well all season

Archived