Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsFox

Boycott - Leeds Away

Boycotting what? Boycotting the team for not getting promotion?

Christ if we did that down the years we'd be playing in front of nobody all the time.

:rolleyes:

I don't know anything about it just saw a post this morning and it's a ridiculous idea...

yeah becasue of the ££££ he'll be missing out on. 35 x 2000 = £70,000

That is a very small amount in the grander scheme of things.

Dont go because it's a nothing game, fair enough, but not this, no one at Leeds would give a monkeys.

And besides. If promotion is achieved (one day),you'll have to get use to these prices.

Used to them - yes, pay them - no.

If that and more is the price you pay for PL football then it's a price I wont be paying

It's about the ticket prices that everybody has rightly condemned on the T&T threads.

Hate to bang on about it but this is what's wrong with the mentality of the football supporter in this country. We bitch, moan and kick up a right stink about pricing but when the opportunity to hit one of football's greediest men where it hurts presents itself we all shy away behind the veneer of loyal support.

The season's effectively over, the Leeds game will be a dead rubber and you'll be treated like the lowest form of vermin by a stewarding team who'd rather see a ten year old boy piss himself than inconvenience them by visiting the toilet. If ever there was a game that should have widespread support for a boycott, it's this one.

Hate to bang on about it but this is what's wrong with the mentality of the football supporter in this country. We bitch, moan and kick up a right stink about pricing but when the opportunity to hit one of football's greediest men where it hurts presents itself we all shy away behind the veneer of loyal support.

The season's effectively over, the Leeds game will be a dead rubber

And if the season wasn't, barely anyone would be boycotting it, so they can't feel that strongly about it.

And if the season wasn't, barely anyone would be boycotting it, so they can't feel that strongly about it.

but there is nothing to play for, and they still charge this amount of money.. even with something to play for, I wouldn't go, mainly because I couldn't afford it.. its theft

It's about the ticket prices that everybody has rightly condemned on the T&T threads.

The season's effectively over, the Leeds game will be a dead rubber and you'll be treated like the lowest form of vermin by a stewarding team who'd rather see a ten year old boy piss himself than inconvenience them by visiting the toilet. If ever there was a game that should have widespread support for a boycott, it's this one.

Absolutely, any chance of spreading the word on WACCOE?

This is a great opportunity to boycott.

boom.

BTW I started to boycott in 1994.

Still am.

lol

but there is nothing to play for, and they still charge this amount of money.. even with something to play for, I wouldn't go, mainly because I couldn't afford it.. its theft

I'm aware that some people can't afford to go, I don't get to that many away games myself, but that's different to boycotting the game. If you can afford to and intended to go a few days ago then the only thing that has changed is we're out of the play-off push, I'm not so much having a go at those people, it's their money, just saying that if they felt so strongly why is it many intended to go to the game before our loss to Millwall? (I'm assuming they did and this has been started yesterday/today if not then I apologize.)

Archived