Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

An Arsenal fans view of Leicester City v Arsenal

The club moved to the Walkers stadium in 2002 which has been re-named the King Power stadium and this is Arsenal’s first visit to the King Power (as far as I can find out!)

It's not. 2003, 1-1, Hignett scoring in the last minute.

I remember it fondly, sitting next to a smug Arsenal fan, gave him loads of shit when we scored in the last minute - much like I did to an Everton twat who was sitting near me the other week.

I remember it fondly, sitting next to a smug Arsenal fan, gave him loads of shit when we scored in the last minute - much like I did to an Everton twat who was sitting near me the other week.

One of my highlights down the KP Stadium.

Ashley Cole with an awful two footed tackle on Thatcher.

One of my highlights down the KP Stadium.

Ashley Cole with an awful two footed tackle on Thatcher.

Their goal was also offside. Paul durkin was the ref and he was terrible. We had chances near the end to snatch it as well. So close to ending their unbeaten run before they broke the record.

Yep remember it well cut the back of my leg up jumping up celebrating.

My season ticket at the time was on the front row of the kop, and Hignett celebrated right in front of us. I was quite excited seeing myself on the tv that night, but even more excited when Sky 1 used the footage and I was celebrating a late winner for Harchester on Dream Team!

Doesn't the article mean the first visit since it has been named King Power Stadium? Which would be accurate.

One of the most memorable goals at the new stadium IMO. Up there with Howard v Leeds for goals that the entire stadium went mental to.

This isn't a bad read from an opposition fan about us some things to agree with some not ! And love or hate Robbie Savage this chap has an idealistic way of dealing with him !!

Found this on the Now News Leicester site !

http://arsenalarsenal.net/2014/08/31/and-leicester/?

I enjoyed that read. Well done, that man.

My season ticket at the time was on the front row of the kop, and Hignett celebrated right in front of us. I was quite excited seeing myself on the tv that night, but even more excited when Sky 1 used the footage and I was celebrating a late winner for Harchester on Dream Team!

Haha really? That is awesome.

My season ticket at the time was to the right of the goal quarter of the way up in the seats that just had two seats per row along the wall. I just remember it going mental.

Doesn't the article mean the first visit since it has been named King Power Stadium? Which would be accurate.

Maybe but whats in the name the ground is the same.

You could have called Old Trafford  7 extra minutes a few years ago but was the same ground.

Not a bad read to follow up the previous post !!

http://www.onlinegooner.com/article.php?section=editorial&id=503#.VAQamGK9KSM

This post made me laugh from news now Leicester this guy is a typical bitter London snob and making excuses for Arsenal not winning !!

http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/37613?

Wow that second link is hilarious. I find it slightly hard to comprehend why fans of bigger teams can't seem to admit when a 'lesser' team plays well against them instead a lot of their fans from what I've seen have used every excuse there is to explain their draw not many mention that we could have won it and maybe Arsenal we're lucky to get one point!

What an embarrassing article (the second one)! maybe we are slightly biased on ourselfs but he is most definitely is stupid, sitting in sk1 their fans were pretty poor, barely heard them the whole game. Heard 500 away fans on a week night as good as there 3.5k.

Fans in this league are starting to get on my nerves, some of them know very little outside their bubble. Its such a plastic league in many respects, I think the championship is much more honest compared to what i've seen so far (more honest teams to come i suspect). The first three teams supports in my opinion have been poor to average, not that they would agree.

Archived