Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

The Politics Thread

Natalie Bennett saying the fact the Tories and the rich getting richer are invisible rather than in indivisible is the best line of conference season so far.

What does that even mean? I mean, I know her voice is the only known cure for insomnia, but that doesn't mean she can just get away with throwing a series of random words together.

What does that even mean? I mean, I know her voice is the only known cure for insomnia, but that doesn't mean she can just get away with throwing a series of random words together.

Think he means she used the word "invisible" when she meant "indivisible".

To be pedantic, the black and purple flag represents anarcho feminism which isn't strictly one in the same as radical feminism. I'm not aware of there being one particular flag or colour to represent rad fem.

Black is the colour of anarchism (not extremism) and the diagonal half flags represent the various spin offs, anarcho syndaclism being red and black, for example.

Does Natalie Bennett only have one outfit? She's wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday and seems to have this on everytime she is on TV.

John McDonnell has said the Labour party will commit to Osbornes surplus pledge, starting to wonder what has actually changed, it's almost like they are admitting everything Corbyn has stood on is actually impossible to implement.

To some people it might, do you wear the same clothes two days on the bounce? I doubt you would.

I'm not picking on her but she literally wears the same thing every time I see her, what's that about?

Does Natalie Bennett only have one outfit? She's wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday and seems to have this on everytime she is on TV.

John McDonnell has said the Labour party will commit to Osbornes surplus pledge, starting to wonder what has actually changed, it's almost like they are admitting everything Corbyn has stood on is actually impossible to implement.

Explaining how the party would achieve a surplus, Mr McDonnell said: "We will tackle the deficit but the dividing line between us and the Tories is how we tackle 

Seems obvious

To some people it might, do you wear the same clothes two days on the bounce? I doubt you would.

I'm not picking on her but she literally wears the same thing every time I see her, what's that about?

Washing less is good for the environment, unless you are in the vicinity of that environment.

Perhaps she's  got more than one of them, I've  got two tops that are identical and have been known to wear them two days on the trot.

I can't wait to see how McDonnell is going to promise all the things he has whilst tackling the deficit, debt and managing to run a surplus. (

If he can seriously do that even I'll vote Labour.

To be pedantic, the black and purple flag represents anarcho feminism which isn't strictly one in the same as radical feminism. I'm not aware of there being one particular flag or colour to represent rad fem.

Black is the colour of anarchism (not extremism) and the diagonal half flags represent the various spin offs, anarcho syndaclism being red and black, for example.

Fair enough although I'd say blacks an extremist colour as well - obviously there's the crazy islamists like isis and I'm sure that the golden dawn (rather confusingly given the name) use black, just like the old fascist parties.

What a refreshing change.

Such a waste of money that people feel the need to dress differently every time they are seen out in public.

Get value out of what you have seems a good policy decision.

I can't wait to see how McDonnell is going to promise all the things he has whilst tackling the deficit, debt and managing to run a surplus. (

If he can seriously do that even I'll vote Labour.

Me too.

Just read an article where Jeremy says 9/11 was planned by the New world order, led by George Bush.

Bloke makes so much sense nowdays

Me too.

Just read an article where Jeremy says 9/11 was planned by the New world order, led by George Bush.

Bloke makes so much sense nowdays

There is mention of it in the Torygraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11892383/Jeremy-Corbyn-911-was-manipulated.html

Full of words like 'appeared to', and dubious conjecture.

He is quoted as saying Bush took advantage of 911 to invade Afghanistan, which is true. Far removed from saying 911 was planned by the New World Order.

Just another smear story.

There is mention of it in the Torygraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11892383/Jeremy-Corbyn-911-was-manipulated.html

Full of words like 'appeared to', and dubious conjecture.

Just another smear story.

Surely Claridge didn't read that article because it simply doesn't say that Corbyn said '9/11 was planned by the New world order, led by George Bush' unless Mr Claridge saw what he wanted to see.

Surely Claridge didn't read that article because it simply doesn't say '9/11 was planned by the New world order, led by George Bush' unless Mr Claridge saw what he wanted to see.

I'm not allowed to take Claridge to task for his bullshit posts, so you'll have to reach your own conclusions, Ron.

Archived