Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Schlupp signs for Crystal Palace - £12.5m

15 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He fell over and a totally inept referee decided his time to even things out had come that's what I remember.

Well yeah but that's not the point of this specific debate, he didn't give away the penalty and nearly cost us the game did he.

Jon Moss was making up for giving West Ham a soft penalty by giving us one that's all, I'm not praising Jeff but what was said before was utter nonsense

12 hours ago, somebum said:

Brainless clown glad he's gone, almost blew us the league with his rhino like charge v west ham to give away a pen, incredibly dense athlete could run but most of time too lazy to bother. 

Are you mistaking Jeffrey Schlupp for Andy Carroll kid? 

8 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Well yeah but that's not the point of this specific debate, he didn't give away the penalty and nearly cost us the game did he.

Jon Moss was making up for giving West Ham a soft penalty by giving us one that's all, I'm not praising Jeff but what was said before was utter nonsense

Oh yeah you're right there lol 

Archived