Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Schlupp signs for Crystal Palace - £12.5m

Mixed feelings about this but 12.5m we had to sell really.  He will probably do well there. Big Sam will keep it simple for him and he will do well. Always gave his best for us and part of our greatest ever achievement. We have to keep progressing though and part of staying successful is improving the squad which means players like Schlupp getting moved on. Really hope we get a few more quality players in this window to develop the squad.

Sad to see him go. Didn't really impress like he did last season though. And many fans seem to use him as a punching bag anyhow. I hope and get the feeling he'll progress much better at Palace, especially since he's forth place winger here at best these days.

Absolutely outrageous transfer fee, Allardyce appears to be ready to play him in defence as well.

They are in for a shock.

12 minutes ago, englebert said:

I found this headline quite amusing:

It was a no brainer to sign for Crystal Palace

That's quite embarrassing from Jeff to be fair. Quite obviously media trained shite...

I know he's looking to make a good impression on the fans but saying they're going places? Yeah Jeff, down  or middle table.

Atmosphere is great? For a couple of imbeciles in black it's pretty dire and it was a "no brainer"? Pretty easy for him to say...

Chuffed we got that amount for him.

12.5mill for a player that often looks confused when he sees a white line on the pitch and the ball crossing it. 

Dont get me wrong, thanks for the memories Jeff but I think palace might be in for a shock on his 'qualities' ???

"Everyone knows the club should be higher up the league, at least the top half, if not in Europe, and hopefully I can help get the club back where it belongs."

Chrystal Palace, top half ?? Europe ?? :blink: Back where it belongs (currently 29th in the Premier League era).

Thanks for the laughs, Jeff :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

"Everyone knows the club should be higher up the league, at least the top half, if not in Europe, and hopefully I can help get the club back where it belongs."

Chrystal Palace, top half ?? Europe ?? :blink: Back where it belongs (currently 29th in the Premier League era).

Thanks for the laughs, Jeff :facepalm:

That made me chuckle too. "Back where they belong" would be the Championship all day long if he had bothered to do any research.

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That made me chuckle too. "Back where they belong" would be the Championship all day long if he had bothered to do any research.

There's probably a 'new signing' text generator on the Internet somewhere where he's just stuck Chrystal Palace in to generate his responses.

Good deal getting over ten million for him, although I'll be gutted if he plays brilliantly for palace.he's had potential for years and never fully utilised his talent.he will be remembered as one of the title winning team but has had so much stick from the fans for his performances

12 hours ago, somebum said:

Brainless clown glad he's gone, almost blew us the league with his rhino like charge v west ham to give away a pen, incredibly dense athlete could run but most of time too lazy to bother. 

What? Did you watch the game mate? Morgan gave away the pen, in fact Jeff (and Ulloa) salvaged us a point by winning our penalty??

33 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

What? Did you watch the game mate? Morgan gave away the pen, in fact Jeff (and Ulloa) salvaged us a point by winning our penalty??

He fell over and a totally inept referee decided his time to even things out had come that's what I remember.

Archived