Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Schlupp signs for Crystal Palace - £12.5m

48 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Never in my Top 10 of out field players but did like some of his impact sub appearances

Won't hurt as much as Kante either

Best of luck to the guy, he's been loyal for 13 years so you can't knock him really.

OK apart from his trial at Man Utd which is only be expected of course

Was an impact player, since the summer, he's to me to been a sulker, who's performance have  been nothing short of appalling.

Time for him to go, for his and the clubs benefit.

Dont know what the palace fans are expecting, after reading posts on here that they are frustrated with zaha, Jeff is a very frustrating player, even when he does try.

Anyone know what Palace fans view on this are?

Excited? Worried because of our opinions?

Look he can be great and because he's been with us for so long I am abit sad to see him go but he's not great that often and for £12m, we're having their pants down really, that said he'll probably become amazing instantly and consistantly knowing our luck!

Also just seen a great point, £44.5m for Kante and Schlupp (£44m for Kante, £500k for Schlupp), makes you feels abit better about the Kante deal doesn't it?!

On the other hand £12.5m for Schlupp makes Musa and Slimani almost look good value for money.

The spelling mistake is brilliant but on a more serious note it's disappointing to see so much piss taking and people genuinely putting the lad down.

I get why people think it's a good deal for us and I don't dispute that, but I'm still sad to see him gone and he deserves more respect than he's getting. He's an academy graduate with 149 appearances who was a part of the team that took us from the championship to winning the premier league. His contributions may not be as many, but they were still important.

Thanks for everything Jeff, and all the best for the future!

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

I think he was on his day about 4 times for us in 13 years so not too concerned 

Obviously an exaggeration but when played regularly he often looked excellent. I assume they're planning on doing so. I think he'll turn out an astute signing. 

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Could be a bargain, could be a rip off. 

If if he's on his day 20 times a season for Palace then they've absolutely mugged us. 

Hang on hang on ...    First he's got to find his way to the ground and then he's got to remember what colour his new team plays in and who to pass to ...      Big ask if you ask me !   :)

Gotta love jeff but so frustrating . Maybe he just needed a run but we couldn't afford to do it in the premier . Be interesting to see how the last England manager develops him. Sh#t he could be a world beater on his day. If he harness that he could have the find of the season. Go on jeff make us proud and keep us smiling . ?

Archived