Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Siege mentality

Clearly everyone ****ing hates us now and I mean everyone. In the great escape season and last season the us against the world mentality was a huge part of the reason we performed so well and helped the togetherness in the squad.

The Claudio situation is very sad but the right thing for the football club. Can the players now put any reported differences aside and get back to the siege mentality that had served us so well in the past? This ridiculous media reaction could actually be a blessing in disguise. 

I just hope potential managers aren't put off by the perceived injustice. 

It could work for us or against us. It could mean that other teams are more motivated to do well against us as the decision is viewed as disgusting by everyone outside Leicester.

What we then need is for our strong characters to use this to fuel their performances and motivate the team. If these guys do not do this then I reckon it will go against us.

Regardless I reckon a change was required; in order to inspire the players to perform. I was thinking more of the players but what's done is done, we need our leaders to stand up now. It's time for the players to respond.

13 minutes ago, erlee said:

wonder what the crowd reaction will be at KP on monday..??

take a guess

Mixture fury and songs about Claudio. 

It will be even worse if we win. Unprecedented anger at a victory.

hope there's a song for Vichai though, in acknowledgement of the tough decision that was thrust upon him. 

The biggest thing is to try and bring the players all together again, because there will be some players that are glad to be rid of Ranieri, and others that are gutted, and are probably seething at what they perceive as a betrayal by some of their team mates.

Unless they can heal that rift, we stand no chance of staying up, regardless of the manager.

Archived