Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

New Official Site

I had a feeling it was imminent... I was looking at player profiles last night, and they had squeezed the new huge profile pictures into the space where they had little player banners across the top of the page.

Needless to say, it looked ridiculous. So there was obviously something afoot. :whistle:

It's just like all the other new PTV ones, but it's a reasonably good look all around. Some of the pages are crazy busy, unfortunately, but such is the need to generate revenue on your website... :whistle:

Shame the navigation seems to get a little messed up in FireFox... it all bunches up on the left hand side until you click something, then it sorts itself out... for me anyway. :blink:

Found a bit of an error, too. Under 'Shopping & Auctions' ... the link to Ebay actually sends us to the Bristol City ebay sellers page. ^_^

Hate it.

90% of it is bollox...

Leicester city world taking up half the page at the bottom, then the official partners bit, the match coverage bit - again leicester city world....

Too much on the screen at the same time.

BTW, you can change the font size at the top right

Don't like it, too busy, was nothing wrong with the old one, if it aint broke don't fix it. having said that it could be worse.

No it couldn't.

Sifting through piles of world crap - no thank you.

In lots of places the writing is tiny, so having to click the the button to increase the text size all the time is gonna be a pain in the arse

It's actually awful :mellow:

It's bloody awful, there some nice elements but they are easily outnumbered by its bad points. The ads are ridiculous, i strongly advise firefox users to download the plug in that allows you to block advertisement elements on a web page. I could have done a much better job in a weekend.

Archived