Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

They can fook off, won't happen .why would he go to a small club going nowhere? when he is at a big club with a big future...? blackburn, tin pot...

Wouldn't say blackburn are small club, they have won premier league title before

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3742708/Blackburn-Rovers-eye-Sol-Bamba.html

BLACKBURN are lining up a £3million move for Leicester's Sol Bamba.

Rovers boss Steve Kean had the defender, 26, watched in City's 1-0 weekend win at Coventry - as well as their friendly against Real Madrid.

Kean now plans a swoop for the Ivory Coast ace.

But he will have to compete with Spanish sides Valencia and Getafe, who have both scouted the 6ft 3ins centre-back twice in two weeks.

The Foxes, managed by Bamba's ex-national team boss Sven Goran Eriksson, also aim to offer Bamba a bumper new deal.

Hope there is nothing in this!

Bamba, is popular and enjoying his football and working with Sven.

If he is offered upward of 10K per week he will want to go though - he wants to play football at the highest level.

I hope he uses this to renegotiate a deal on his wages.

I'd like to keep him - good man to have on the field and in the dressing room.

Funny how everyone was frothing at the mouth at the prospect of getting £2mill for him a month ago, now £3mill aint enough.

Yeah well that sums a lot of Leicester fans up completely. Couple of bad performances they'll be back to saying he's always been crap.

I thought it was ridiculous some of the things people were saying about Bamba on here over the summer (also King and Wellens). It was like they'd completely forgotten the season. Easily our best defender, it was Bruma that dragged him down.

We can't sell him, his partnership with Mills has the potential to be the strongest in the league.

Funny how everyone was frothing at the mouth at the prospect of getting £2mill for him a month ago, now £3mill aint enough.

I'd keep him unless a mad offer came in.

I'm one of them, but it relates purely to timing. We've started the season now, made our preparations for a promotion push, so to disrupt our defence and have to look for another centre back at this late stage would take more compensation than £3m.

Yeah well that sums a lot of Leicester fans up completely. Couple of bad performances they'll be back to saying he's always been crap.

I thought it was ridiculous some of the things people were saying about Bamba on here over the summer (also King and Wellens). It was like they'd completely forgotten the season. Easily our best defender, it was Bruma that dragged him down. Sounds abit like wurzel fans

We can't sell him, his partnership with Mills has the potential to be the strongest in the league.

Archived