Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

The only sense I can see from it is a £2.75 million profit & that Bamba wants to go

I personally think you should value a player at what they are worth now, not what they were bought for.

For me, the price it would cost to find a replacement and the amount of time and risk in trying to find that replacement does not exceed the £3million we'd receive.

Also, where have you read that Bamba wants to go?

We don't need to sell and we need Bamba to go up. Personally think he's a Prem player for us.

I NEVER want to see Ball in the team again.

We don't need the money, so selling to make money isn't all that necessary. I'd much rather keep him unless we're talking really silly money, the kind of money we'd probably offer.

think i jumped the gun a bit, its all over skysports now........

apprently bid is in and hasnt been rejected yet.

I suppose we dont need the cash so it will be down to bamba if he wants to go to blackburn or not

Yellow ticker?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7091489,00.html?

One option available to Blackburn is Bamba, who has impressed during his time at Leicester.

Kean admits the 26-year-old is a target for Rovers and he is hopeful that a deal can be done to bring the Ivory Coast international to Ewood Park.

He said: "We are quite close.

"An offer has been put in and we are trying to progress that although it is slow. The good news is it hasn't been rejected so we are moving forward."

We don't need to sell and we need Bamba to go up. Personally think he's a Prem player for us.

I NEVER want to see Ball in the team again.

In a way, he kinda looked past it to be honest. He needs to improve his fitness before partaking in the team again.

Must be good for something though if Sven took him on, maybe as an obstacle guy, who knows?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7091489,00.html?

One option available to Blackburn is Bamba, who has impressed during his time at Leicester.

Kean admits the 26-year-old is a target for Rovers and he is hopeful that a deal can be done to bring the Ivory Coast international to Ewood Park.

He said: "We are quite close.

"An offer has been put in and we are trying to progress that although it is slow. The good news is it hasn't been rejected so we are moving forward."

Funny how much opinions change on the back of two good games. At the start of the summer when Marseille were supposedly interested I think nearly everyone wanted us to cash in.

Funny how much opinions change on the back of two good games. At the start of the summer when Marseille were supposedly interested I think nearly everyone wanted us to cash in.

Naahh, only a few. Bamba has star quality written all over. Look at the valuation of Micah Richards and you got an estimate.

Archived