Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

The lure of a Premier League relegation battle is greater than that of a Championship promotion fight.

Plus the fact Steve Kean knows the average IQ of a Blackburn supporter is 4, so he can sell Samba, give Bamba the armband and the fans won't bat an eyelid.

This is truly shit, it is sad I thought the Mills Bamba partnership was really steady against Cov and now it is broken :(

I agree, still can't understand why S.t ledger didn't play @ coventry if this was already decided but maybe just Bamba told Sven after the game that he's made up his mind.

Also Bamba seemed good to have at the club, that kind of person that everbody loved :sweating:

Jesus he'd not that good, easily replaced.

Weren't we all saying we need someone better than Bamba at the end of last season? One good game and he's a hero again (after being one following one good game against Man City.)

Not fussed.

Not fussed about him going, just hope that he's going to get replaced.

With who? Its been bloody difficult enough to sign players for a reasonable amount of money. So selling one of our better defenders and expecting as good as replacement will not be easy.

Who then? We've already bought in 2 new CB's so another one could be very unsettling. Plus bamba seemed to be quality for team spirit. Not that easily replaced IMO.

Oh well.

Don't believe Sven would let him even think about going if it wasn't worth it and we didn't have a replacement plan. Good luck in the Prem Sol, because boy you'll need it.

Who then? We've already bought in 2 new CB's so another one could be very unsettling. Plus bamba seemed to be quality for team spirit. Not that easily replaced IMO.

We've just purchased two right backs, two left backs, two centre backs and a keeper. The loss of Bombscare really isn't going to unsettle a back line that doesn't know each other anyway.

You don't know anything about what he's like for team spirit, one interview of him smiling and gally singing ol Sol Bamba and he's suddenly pivotal to the team spirit. Nonsense.

As for who to replace him, I don't know I'm not a manager paid to watch tapes of players with a team of scouts. But I can assure you one thing, there are a lot of CB's out there.

Archived