Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

Would make sense in that Kean can then offload Christopher Samba to Arsenal....

We do have other good championship quality centre backs but I still would like to keep hold of Bamba

I suppose it all depends how much we get, it would have to be more then the cost to bring Mills here

I was one of those who thought we should sell if the offer was right.

However, having seen him a couple of times recently looking very assured in defence, and could very well strike up a commanding partnership with Mills, we should resist.

Definitely on sky sports, Keen quotes as saying bid been accepted, things just moving slow. Worrying!

Svens thinking may be to partner St Ledger with Mills in the long run, he has only just signed him and I doubt would have signed him as backup. Tunchev getting a month under his belt to arrive back as the backup, hence why the Bamba deal is moving slow as we see how Tunch copes.

£3 million is the sort of deal that's a tempter, we've made £2.75 million on him in 6 months if we sell. Defence was our weak point last season and it might be risky selling the only defender to have been here longer than a few weeks, but he has looked erratic on several occasions whilst at Leicester. I'll leave it to Sven to decide.

People are actually considering selling him? I know every player has his price but come on, he aint been here a year yet.

Sven loves him, the fans love him, he's consistent on the pitch, just give him a wage rise and be done with it!

Personally I'd never sell him, tell Blackburn to walk the other way with the words NOT FOR SALE. <_<

Although I hope that Bamba stays, 4-5m and I think we would sell, anything less no deal, with that money recouped we could go for a LCB which is what we really need, and some of the money could go towards our striker money pot.

Definitely on sky sports, Keen quotes as saying bid been accepted, things just moving slow. Worrying!

Svens thinking may be to partner St Ledger with Mills in the long run, he has only just signed him and I doubt would have signed him as backup. Tunchev getting a month under his belt to arrive back as the backup, hence why the Bamba deal is moving slow as we see how Tunch copes.

Its on sky sports score centre news/media on iphone, it doesn't say bid accepted it says a bid has been placed and not rejected yet and things are moving slowly, direct quote from keen.

Making such a good profit on Bamba would be beneficial financially but it doesn't make any sense in footballing terms.

We'd lose out on the only defender who was here before the summer and we'd have to find a replacement in a relatively short amount of time. It will cause disruption that for me, isn't worth that profit that we would be making.

I don't buy what Kean is saying either for what it's worth, I really don't see us selling Bamba because it's a weak thing to be doing at this stage of the season, and it's clear that we don't need the money too.

Archived