Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

The problem is that we have worked the whole preseason with defending and strngthen that up, and Bamba seem to be second choice after Mills as centre back at the moment. I'm sure S.t Ledger can be good but what if we have some injuries, It's Michael Ball or Tunchev then and no of them seems like safe cards.

Onouha played at city when Sven was there (eith Ball, Johnson,Faz and Fernandes), he had great pace and I'm sure Sure Sven would like him here if he could have him. But hasn't Nedum been loaned out to Premiership clubs before, he probably would choose that again if he was asked.

C'mon Sven, to get rid of Sol could leave a hole in the spirit of the team, which is what we need to go up.

Just come out and say clearly, 'Not for sale' and show we won't be bullied by anyone. How dare Kean even comment on the matter, he's our player right now.

My guess is that Sven doesn't want to sell Bamba. Therefor he started him at Real Madrid and Coventry.

Sven is though not a fan about keeping players against their will, so my guess Bamba wants to taste the PL. You can't really blame him because it's not sure that Leicester are there next season and you never know if he gets another shot at it.

I think it's a shame if he go.

Archived