Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. Is Rudkino our new Brazilian DoF ?
  2. Some things
  3. If you cut him in half he’d be …… a half nelson
  4. Output I’d say
  5. Italian window shuts at 7pm so no late night drama hopefully
  6. I can understand why he is being sensitive but also think he’s being a little over sensitive. MON was prone to that at times whilst doing great things for the club But if you’ve been in football a long time you must know how varied, fickle and ungrateful fans can be unless everything is near perfect Marenza-ball is successful and nowhere near the end product. It’s still early days (hopefully) in his time with us and he said post match on Tuesday that there were a number of things he would like to improve Nonetheless, if he threatens to leave any time a portion of fans express discontent he’s not going to be happy or staying anywhere for long. He need to develop a bit of a thicker skin IMO. The numbers that left early on Tuesday though was a disgrace. I’d be disappointed to see that if we were 3-0 down never mind 3-0 up. I wish those attendees would permanently fvck off to give the chance of a season ticket / match ticket to fans who would actually appreciate going to the game and who would be more likely to get behind the team
  7. Think Levein, McGhee and Megson and then think again if you’re dissatisfied with what we have now
  8. I wish the transfer window lasted for 1 hour Would save an awful lot of fvckin around
  9. From SSN’s Paper Talk Daily Mail Leicester City's Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall wants to stay at the club despite an approach from Brighton.
  10. This has dragged on so long I’m pasta caring
  11. I imagine the EV v diesel / petrol thing is a bit like having a better phone or tv. Once you e had it you don’t want to go back but if you’ve never had it you don’t miss it and are likely happy with what you have For me the EVs range and pricing still aren’t where I would want them to be to even tempt me so unless things change quite radically I’ll continue in wonderful oblivion with my diesel for at least the next 5 years
  12. Shit first half - great second half Looked like he needed something to give him some confidence and he delivered Still haven’t seen enough to take a view as to whether he might be an asset at PL level
  13. If he does go at least I won’t have to hear the shit song about him anymore Can we chuck Jersey Budd in on the deal ? and
  14. All this makes me hate Rodgers even more He presided over an absolute shit show
  15. Being rumoured that Trump wants Prince Andrew as his VP
  16. FT 2024 PL club come in offering £30m - they can fvck off, he’s our best player, club would be stupid to sell him One sub par performance - I’d drive him there myself if we were offered £10m, one footed donkey, get rid
  17. leg
  18. Is the £35m just for his right foot ?
×
×
  • Create New...