-
Posts
15,473 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14
Everything posted by Mike Oxlong
-
Let’s get behind the millionairz ladz
-
How do we resolve the fan divide issue
Mike Oxlong replied to Jabbaranks's topic in Leicester City Forum
-
LeagueOne Thomas
-
I think this is being overstated regarding the numbers involved. Around me there were a few clapping the players off but a tiny minority. The majority were either silent, booed or had left. But a big majority will renew. Most of those I’ve spoken to are renewing despite their anger and despair at what has happened. Not many are optimistic for the near term but are renewing because “it’s what we do”.
-
Must have a fvck buddy in Bromley
-
The Analysis Series: Leicester City’s fall from grace
Mike Oxlong replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
For anyone not wanting to read the full report - We’re fvcked -
Today Could Be The Day ! Get your Going Down Relegation Memento shirt today in store and on line SPECIAL OFFER - Only double the RRP (while stocks last)
- 344 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Mike Oxlong replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
It could be that the teams in the middle are stronger than they used to be. The likes of Brighton, Bournemouth and Brentford are no push over even for the top sides. -
All Top is doing is contributing to funding his own bad decisions. I don’t feel we owe him anything.
-
How is off ?
-
Could mean I’m forced to miss Scunthorpe at home
-
I bet it's not the first time she's shouted Go Harry, Go Harry
-
Can't wait for the over enthusiastic team announcement AND NOW, YOUR LEICESTER CITY SIDE ....
-
Ripe for shrinkflation
-
Factors affecting my decision - Do I want to watch many of the players that are still likely to be there next season (Thomas, Chaudhury, Stolarczyk, possibly Skipp, Winks and BDCR) ? If so I you want to pay the same as you paid to watch us play in the PL ? Do I want to condone the disgraceful management from the DoF and owner (in particular the decisions on recruitment and contracts) that now result in a points deduction and the club being hamstrung financially for the season ahead ? Do I expect things to change sufficiently for the better without the club accepting accountability and demonstrating significant change (starting with Rudkin who the new DoF is answerable to) ? Have I actually enjoyed and looked forward to going to games this season ?
-
As far as I'm concerned we got what I expected with Rowett. Uninspiring, bang average lower end championship manager. To be fair to him with the personnel and embedded ethos at the club it would have been a tough gig to turn things round in a short space of time for a manager far more capable.
-
We have a training ground the envy of the rest of the division
- 232 replies
-
- 10
-
-
I can't see that you have to cancel if you're not on the DD scheme. You just don't buy another one.
-
"Foxes never Quit" time for a new slogan/
Mike Oxlong replied to The Leicester Badger's topic in Leicester City Forum
Foxes Never Run -
"Foxes never Quit" time for a new slogan/
Mike Oxlong replied to The Leicester Badger's topic in Leicester City Forum
Support the Ladz: Rewarding Excrement -
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Mike Oxlong replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Foden must've gone to the barbers and asked for a llama cut -
Good effort to get those stats without Soumare tbf
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Mike Oxlong replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Different sport to the one I've been watching at the KP for the past couple of years
