Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. I go to a game after which I think I won’t renew. Then days or weeks pass without me watching us and I start thinking I might renew given how long I have held a ST for and in the hope of better things. Then I go to a game again and come away certain that I won’t renew. Pretty sure I won’t now for many reasons but particularly because I don’t feel that I can condone the negligent running of the club. Watching the local non league team seems a better alternative for my overall happiness and well being atm.
  2. I wonder if the EFL trophy matches (formerly the Johnstone's Paint Trophy) games will be included. Could be a deal breaker for many !
  3. I don’t condone abusing players but support isn’t simply clapping a bad performance and being thankful for whatever is put in front of us. Support does encompass expressing dissatisfaction with inadequacy both on and off the pitch to make it clear that what has happened and is happening is simply unacceptable and that fundamental change is needed.
  4. That list of players is honking ! Shows how difficult it is to choose an underperformer as expectations were low given the quality and mentality of our squad.
  5. Very much looking forward to Karoline Goebbels take on all this
  6. Same as my two picks
  7. I like that I will be £677 better off next season and far less miserable
  8. Won’t even be able to get a LCFC/LCFC half and half scarf next season
  9. Two leagues between us and Harborough Town
  10. The future of LCFC
  11. We will miss a 96th minute penalty at Blackburn that would have kept us up. Will miss it twice with it having to be retaken
  12. Why would you get one ? If you go to see friends meet them in the pub or a local park or go bowling or to the cinema or for a nice meal out and give any money saved to the homeless or another more worthy cause. You'll be happier and doing more good with your time and money
  13. Pub Team spent no money 1 - 1 Pub Team spent loadsamoney
  14. Good point away today
  15. He's cured my constipation when he's playing the ball out to our defenders
  16. Better than Top up Vesty I guess
  17. Nice guy though ....
  18. Think we should sack him at half time and do a draw for one of the fans to manage us second half
  19. Someone needs to tell Thomas it's not fvckin rugby league
  20. Cheer up you miserable sods. At least we won't be blowing a 3-0 lead
  21. If it ain't fixed keep it broken
  22. As if he hadn't lost his marbles already 🤣 Trump uses colourful language to tell Iran to open Strait of Hormuz In a follow-up post on Truth Social, President Donald Trump has used somewhat colourful language to call on Iran to let ships through the Strait of Hormuz. He announced that Tuesday will be "power plant day and bridge day all wrapped up in one in Iran" - presumably a reference to his threats to destroy Iranian infrastructure. He continues: "Open the F***in' Strait, you crazy bastards, or you’ll be living in Hell - JUST WATCH! Praise be to Allah. President DONALD J. TRUMP"
×
×
  • Create New...