-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
We have completely over done the "family club" thing. Not to say families aren't welcome or that we're not a "family" as in a community in some sense. But this being nice and kept in line has been a form of control for too long now. We desperately need a shift in culture and more accountability from the owners, including improvement from the media and comms.
-
What you make of it? It's the first time I've seen them play this season. It was probably the quietest game I've seen Morley have and it just didn't seem to fall for them throughout. Looks like they're still finding their feet. The ref was really poor! Including the throw in count for the time the Coalville player was collecting the ball and the St Andrews lad grabbing the ball on the floor without giving handball were the most memorable bad moments.
-
Ideas for stadium name once KP are gone..
Stuntman_Mike replied to jayfox26's topic in Leicester City Forum
Filbert Way or Fosse Stadium. Or a sponsor that will fund the treble. -
Just downloaded mine. I'm sure it was automatic the last few years. That Burton game could take a while to get in.
-
Beer in the stands is the only reason I think this is fake.
-
Some highlights.
-
I will continue to post this at every opportunity.
- 685 replies
-
- 23
-
-
-
-
Looks so much better on the home top.
-
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
Anyone aware of any away pubs open early doors for this one? -
Are we? If he fancies himself to come here then he should live up to the pressure that comes with it. We've needed a young striker for a long time. I think people will be patient to a point, especially if they see what he's trying to do.
-
@moore_94 sat in his time machine.
-
One of my mates has downloaded and it shows the wrong season and that we're still in the Champ. Standard.
-
Looking forward to St Andrews v Coalville tonight.
-
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
Hope I'm wrong but feel like it will be a real readjusting game for us. We'll generally be the better team, but think we'll draw or it'll be a close defeat. -
Would they not move it to a different week? The cup game
-
West Ham would be a great move for them and him. Not that I'd like to see it, but it makes sense.
-
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
I still get emails from Notts County as I went to see them when we were in the Prem for the 92. It's mental it's a league game. On a side note, I feel Meadow Lane is an underrated ground inside and it'll look class packed out on Saturday. Just hope we get off to a good start. -
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
If anything that makes me hate them even more.. I don't see the problem. -
Notts Co v Leicester Pre match thread
Stuntman_Mike replied to lcfcfoz's topic in Leicester City Forum
You have to be in the same league to sing about a rival now. -
Yeah, regionalised for 2nd round too and then all in from the 3rd round.
-
Tommy Watson joins on season loan from Brighton - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Really impressed with him yesterday. -
I always thought Burns was on the shorter side, but the difference in stature when he came on compared to most of the attack was noticeable.
-
Nothing with that badge on is good.
