Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Iwebema

Member
  • Posts

    1,145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iwebema

  1. I will say hes churned out alot of work, we have got through way more player transactions since hes come in. The worry is aside from Bristric, they are looking like a similar theme to every window before him, a few of the managers mates and likely overpaying some older players from the league above to drop down, we are obsessed with signing players on the way down in their career rather than the way up. Huge 10 days for him imo, we need some grit, some league one fighters and some legs in the middle. Im anticipating some 30 year olds from the championship at best.
  2. At this stage of our Leicester City journey, I'm ruling nothing out...
  3. I think their entire squad is worth 1 Jordan Ayew.
  4. Its really strange, when I talk to fans of other clubs who arent one of the big prem teams, they pretty unanimously say they'd take winning the premier league and have their club follow the same trajectory 100% of the time. Its quite a complex debate I guess, if we can come out the other side of this, king power moved on, Rudkin exiled from earth and just get back to being a well run Championship club for a bit, it would make it all worth it, but I do feel without King Power selling quickly there is a distinct possibility the club ceases to exist, theyve run it that badly. And that's tough, a premier league for your club not to exist 10 or so years later...
  5. Be careful what you wish for! Massive 10 days to cut out more of the toxic players and sign some actual fighters. That might just about see us mid table. But the same players are letting us down and they continue to be the first names on the team sheet! Get us some gritty CBs and CDMs. Stop giving the captaincy to a player who couldn't want to be here any less, its completely ****ing INSANE. This club and its absolutely bonkers decisions never cease to amaze me.
  6. Henry winter going in on them 👍 its just such a toxic environment that I dont believe will ever fully change until they go and take people like Rudkin with them.
  7. I think Top, Rudkin and the players are very lucky the fanbase is so passive. I can tell you now in alot of other countries they wouldn't be able to leave their house after what theyve put us through the last few years. Not that im condoning it, but if anything happened it wouldn't come as a surprise other than I cant believe it took so long.
  8. Here it is
  9. He is correct....but why did he expect skipp, thomas, okoli and souttar would give him hunger and fight? Its absolutely beyond me how anyone who even has the slightest idea about football could expect any different!
  10. Its quite amazing hes not only still here, but hes one of only 2 CBs available for selection and the other is desperate to leave. Who would of thought we still wouldn't learn our lessons about leaving the squad short....again...forcing us to play players who have repeatedly let us down and have actively been trying to engineer moves. Might aswell bring back Faes for comedy value now. Hilarious stuff.
  11. Honestly anything is possible whilst king power are here. Got to be careful what we wish for though....
  12. Back the lads!!!** **by sitting in silence and clapping occasionally
  13. One of the dads I talk to on the school run works at Seagrave, saw him last week and he said its night and day compared to last season and he said RM is the first manager since Enzo who has tried to build a culture, banning phones, forcing the players to bond. No surprise here, but he said last year everyone just hated each other, always on their phones, no one said a word outside of their little groups. I think weve done alot of good work in the transfer market but we have to see it over the line and finish it off for once and not leave ourselves short like we do every year. I am no RM lover, but I think hes got a very tough job given the player turn over, leaving him short at the back and theres still a couple of toxic players we simply have to shift. He certainly deserves time to fix it and we need to have patience as a fan base with him I think.
  14. Same, considering the amount of players we have bought in, I am still confident we will address it, but its making a me a bit nervous considering the only 2 centre backs we have both dont really want to be here. Even if they stay we need 2 more! On a side note, I dont think we will sign another striker, I think RM sees it as bristric, BDR and Cullen for 1 spot with Cullen able to rotate with Chaplin.
  15. I dont think we are that far off a good well balanced squad, obviously we need to address the centre backs urgently. Only 2 fit and both would rather be elsewhere. And it sounds to me like he wants an old experienced midfielder. The issue is we always, without fail, do not fully address the obvious things, I cant remember the last time we went into a season without obvious gaps that were just ignored. Hope Mccarron can be a difference maker in addressing them.
  16. It is, but much like the cooper appointment it shows how out of touch Rudkin/Top are. You need someone the entire fanbase can rally behind, and appointing a polarising manager is just unbelievably dumb. He shouldn't be getting booed, but anyone with any idea around the fanbase or modern football in general should of had a feeling this was going to happen.
  17. Be careful what you wish for 🙃
  18. I have no issue with possession based football, but this is bang on, when there are no safe options. A couple of time NC boxed off all our options and we still tried to force a tight 5 yard pass through that inevitably got cut out and they broke. Why not switch the play or pop it into the channel when its quite clearly not on. Im sure everyone on this forum has played and watched enough football to know when there are no options you either start again, switch it or play the territory game, not force it through to someone who will have no chance to do anything with it other than get tackled.
  19. I have to say, I genuinely think if we hadnt given him a new deal hed be on his way to non league football. Its not even that he's just not technically good enough, he looks unfit all the time and not sure how to defend properly.
  20. Alves, Braybrooke and Jospeh were positive. It was the same couple that let us down, skipp, thomas, reid, okoli. Once again the experienced players let down the youth players. The goal was pathetic. This style cant work without better defenders or more importantly defenders that actually want to be here. Lets hope we sign a couple of defenders and click, but we were lucky today.
  21. I think its about as decent as we could expect. Take the positives Faes and Mavididi are out. Its a shame about Page but you can imagine its a difficult position for him.
  22. I think there are reasons to be positive, we've done good business so far, we've got rid of about 80% of the dross, new team will have a good injection from the academy, king power have finally decided to sell. After back to back relegations its difficult to think anything other than negatively, but I do think there are some positive things we can hang on to.
  23. It is a good deal, but we were already short and it leaves us a bit desperate for saturday. My Rangers supporting friend seems to think John Souttar is going to be happening pretty quickly now.
×
×
  • Create New...