Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Football eh How emotions can change. No panic from Man City. Leicester esque closing down
  2. Shite goal to concede.
  3. Not sure a FA Cup final is great for their promotion push. As I type that it doesn't matter.
  4. I know its not the final but felt very Tielemans like that.
  5. Wow. Showing man City what can happen if you shoot.
  6. I do think there as ever been a more pointless game. I'm going for a crazy game because noone gives a shit 4-3 Blackburn. We go 3 nil up
  7. If Wrexham get Millwall in the playoffs, i reckon they've got a chance.
  8. Hilarious that Rochdale conceded because of time added on due to the pitch invasion.
  9. So slow to spot the danger
  10. Most predictable thing ever
  11. Jeez Sunderland, have they literally turned up in their flip flops
  12. Worst team going forward in the football league I'd say. Look so amatuer when we have the ball.
  13. Just enough to make sure there is no relegation threat
  14. What annoys me most about this is when he makes a debut for a Liverpool, Man City or whoever and the pundits say he's another of their academy products.
  15. Definitely looks another road at the Oval
  16. I think Will Still is one who I think will put himself forward and the club will seriously consider.
  17. Just seen the offside Bournemouth goal which looked pretty ridiculous and then I'm surprised they don't disallow the Leeds equaliser.
  18. Can't believe it's come to this but does anyone have a list of free transfers from championship clubs? (not Daka or Ayew)
  19. It's a balance between thinking fair play for showing to loyalty to a manager but at the same time, have they even tried to stay up?
  20. I know we have a history of shit appointments but Why on earth would it be Lee Johnson?
  21. Chelsea make Top look like he knows how to run a football club. Yet they can keep doing it.
  22. Be good Getting rid of Rudkin will be start because at least it removes that conversation. Essentially we need a team and/or manager who can galvanise everyone.
  23. Jakub Ricardo Aluko Lascelles Thomas James Skipp Ramsey Fatawu Daka Mukasa
  24. Not sure if mentioned but we had the fan run on the pitch and 'attack' Ian Walker
×
×
  • Create New...