Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Well the government alert scared the shit out of me. Was so freaked about by the noise that I didn't read the message. Assume it wasn't just me that got it...
  2. I shouldn't be this concerned about playing Notts County Just think they'll be up for it and it's the worst sort of game for us first up. Could have done with a simple home game to get us going.
  3. Doesn't appear our youngsters are rated much if we'd rather give Brightons kids a go instead.
  4. If he'd have said 5 year deal, it would probably have been believable.
  5. I mean I know the options are shit and it's great to get rid but we do need someone to play this weekend
  6. So which ex- Southampton player we signing to replace him? It will be someone from them, Swansea, Rangers or MK Dons anyway.
  7. If Man City come calling I don't think 15 year olds care if a couple of older teenagers have played for the first team at Leicester. They are going regardless. The pull for both the kid and probably more so their family is massive. Kids go to Man City and think they've made it because they play for their under 21s.
  8. Lots of side stories but Ipswich away will never not be shit.
  9. I'm picturing Osmajic but hopefully without the red cards and racism.
  10. Not ready to be the giant killing minnows. Not that we would beat anyone from a higher league. Anyone but Coventry or Forest (not checked if they are in the southern section) for me.
  11. Do we not rate any of our young keepers enough to keep them as third choice? Or is McCarthy injury worse than feared? I'd imagine he'd not be on a lot but surely its wages we could have spared.
  12. What's the link with Cheltenham then? With Evans and Otchere being there. Hope they've managed to find a team that will be decent rather than battling at the bottom of league 2.
  13. Hilarious to think how expensive that selection is at league 1 level...
  14. Did Alves show anything to warrant the constant clamour for him to be first choice?
  15. I didn't watch the game as I had better things to do with my Saturday afternoon but assume a lack of striker is proving to be the issue. Big surprise. We need at least 2 before the end of the window. Every game is going to be against men behind the ball so we need some physicality in the box. Not going to panic after one game but its hardly the exciting start we'd hoped
  16. It's weird it's taken this long, maybe we we were waiting to see if anyone came in for Jakub and noone has.
  17. Makes you appreciate the quality of watching the world cup when you start watching this shite. Takes some acceptable to see Ward, and even James, playing at higher level than we are
  18. Still amazes me why clubs don't include first round of this cup with the season tickets, not just Leicester but all clubs. Just as a decent gesture. Although they probably like the saving of a small crowd and spend less on staffing, food and drink etc. I think this club needs a decent occasion tomorrow, just to uplift everyone, not play in-front of one stand.
  19. Probably some sort of fudging going on with the fee, linked t9 the Fatawu deal maybe.
  20. Given we've paid his wages for best part of 3 years for him to be injured the most of it, I think it would be pretty shitty of him to force a move with a transfer request.
  21. I'm sitting on the fence and waiting until he's played a bit On the face of its another 3 year contract we could do without. Probably easier said than done to get any player to agree to less then 3. Is it too much to hope we've learnt from the past, and the contract is sensible with reducing terms? Ignoring the contract, I think he will do well this season. However there is always the small print of 'if he stays fit'
  22. Initially I was almost excited by this but the closer it gets the more convinced I am he will be shit and will have nothing more than a couple of early season sub appearances
  23. Pope has done nothing to warrant a re-call but it suggests he will be the reserve batsman. I kind of understand Lawrence as a stop gap, middle order batsmen who can bowl a bit of spin. Again, no-one appears to rate Rehan's bowling enough.
  24. Will never understand why people are happy to go out the cup, I get it further into the season depending on form etc but there is no reason why we shouldn't give the strongest side available a run out here.
  25. My initial thoughts were I don't mind it. People are scarred so instantly think any experience is bad, but he does offer something a bit different. Can imagine him being Albrighton-like. But it does depend on terms and length of contract.
×
×
  • Create New...