StanSP Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Seeing the pictures on the wall in C2 of Elvis Hammond, Nicky Adams and Matt Oakley, and realising how far we've come! they seriously need replacing! And the ones with the yellow kit (blue shoulder/sleeve) is horrible.
howlinmadmurfdoc Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 they seriously need replacing! And the ones with the yellow kit (blue shoulder/sleeve) is horrible.I would put money on the fact they don't even know they're there anymore.
StanSP Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I would put money on the fact they don't even know they're there anymore. good point
Guest Col city fan Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Cambiasso's reaction to both the fans and to the player who replaced him (when subbed) was superb. I love his commitment to this club. Without a doubt, though I've not always agreed he's playing as well as others have said, the man is a model pro and a legend already.
Weller in Tights Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I enjoyed yesterday so much for so many reasons, it will go down as one of my top 10 games and I'm 54!! The TIFO - well done all involved. The atmosphere - we may get slatted by others for those 'clappers' but so what. It means so many more people now get involved. Listen to what many people from other clubs are saying about Leicester's crowd being the best they've heard (Swansea and Geordie fans have said this). The Newcastle fans misery - come on admit it, we all enjoy it when it's someone else in turmoil, we've had our fair share. The start - The way Leicester came out of the blocks and just went for the Jugular. Vardy - that bloke never stops running, ok, before the purists go on about him lacking quality I know he is no Messi, but he scares the shit out of defenders, a number of premier league managers have pointed this out ( including Mourinio). Ok it wasn't a Wembley Final, or like winning the league at Orient, but I left the ground yesterday so Happy. Unlike Newcastle, our 11 players had gone on that pitch and gave 100%. What more could you ask?
HighPeakFox Posted 3 May 2015 Author Posted 3 May 2015 Cambiasso's reaction to both the fans and to the player who replaced him (when subbed) was superb. I love his commitment to this club. Without a doubt, though I've not always agreed he's playing as well as others have said, the man is a model pro and a legend already. You're just a ridiculous fanboy
Weller in Tights Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Oh, add to my list. Col City - recognising the pure genius of Cambiasso.
Guest Col city fan Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 You're just a ridiculous fanboy Credit where it's due fella.
HighPeakFox Posted 3 May 2015 Author Posted 3 May 2015 I just enjoyed watching him directing traffic for 70 minutes - perfect game for him, with us attacking down both sides
The Year Of The Fox Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Was' tackle or Mahrez cheeky back heel to play Albrighton in
Guest Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 the third goal - it meant I could relax a little. Never secure at 2. Also loved the way Huth told everyone their positions. Especially when he re-directed Cambo!
TheMightySystem Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Albrighton after the second goal went in, you can tell it means so much to him playing week in week out, especially after he has waited a long time this season to get games. Glad for him.
Kitchandro Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Ole! Ole! Ole! Reminded me of when we megged the 3 Man Utd players in September. Great to see us playing with such confidence. Now if we could only do that away to Sunderland as well, we'd be safe.
Chairman of the Bored Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Every Wasa intervention. Thought he was great yday. The one Geordie song "You fat Cockney Bastard, get out of our club" was good too
Bryn Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Vardy - that bloke never stops running, ok, before the purists go on about him lacking quality I know he is no Messi, but he scares the shit out of defenders, a number of premier league managers have pointed this out ( including Mourinio). I think it's telling how many pundits who used to be defenders say he must be a nightmare to mark. The likes of Keown. Carragher and the Nevilles. I loved Cambiasso's ovation.
LCCFox96 Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Has to be that Wasilewski tackle. Up there were Cambiasso's flick and the ole passage of play, Cambiasso's standing ovation as he was substituted and seeing Ulloa hit 10 top flight PL goals.
LAprice_ Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Early on in the second half Newcastle cleared one of our corners and Wasilewski, Huth and Morgan all sprinted back into position. Great desire, effort and motivation from 3 players who are not known for their pace. Also, every time Sissoko tried to keep up with Schlupp.
Donut Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Got to be the tifo. I know I'm biased as I was part of organising it but I genuinely think that was one of the best displays I've seen in an English ground. It looked absolutely great, great effort
davieG Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxc237izclx9tax/20150503_115242.mp4?dl=0
The Doctor Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 That's pretty silky play in DavieGs video, but it's got to be the Wasyl tackle, like felling a tree - I love him
bluesbrothers Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Was in general yesterday. Watch him when our first goal goes in - goes absolutely bonkers, and Leo changes his run to avoid getting steamrollered.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.