HighPeakFox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Outside of the goals, I cannot decide which I preferred - Wasilewski's monster tackle that destroyed his opponent, or Cambiasso & Huth telling Albrighton to take the free kick in the 2nd half instead of Mahrez........ Anyone got their own favourite thing from today?
Larry_LCFC Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 All of it. I cant pick a favourite moment. A true match day experience.
Larry_LCFC Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Ole! Ole! Ole! That was good to be fair. Some of the passes we were pulling off during that were amazing
StanSP Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 In this order The Tifo display - possibly one of the best things I've ever seen at Leicester City. All the more better because it was fan-organised, too. The start - the quickest goal I've seen in a while. Personifying the 'out of the blocks' phrase. Set the tone for the rest of the game. The Wasyl Tackle - that crab tackle is a talent in itself. Today was probably the best he's done . https://vine.co/v/e7Pme7bhq7Z Schlupp/Cambiasso/Vardy - the skill and the nutmegs and the humiliation & embarrassment put upon the Newcastle defenders (after the Oles!)
Staff Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Reviere's air shot in the first half or when Albrighton got a standing ovation before taking a corner at 3-0
Larry_LCFC Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 In this order The Tifo display - possibly one of the best things I've ever seen at Leicester City. All the more better because it was fan-organised, too. The start - the quickest goal I've seen in a while. Personifying the 'out of the blocks' phrase. Set the tone for the rest of the game. The Wasyl Tackle - that crab tackle is a talent in itself. Today was probably the best he's done . https://vine.co/v/e7Pme7bhq7Z That wasyl tackle is hilarious. Never seen anything like it
Raj Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Wasyls tackle. Pearson's ostrich **** off and die chants!! Mahyrez back flip and yes i still can't spell his name!!!
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Wasyls tackle was Bobby Moore esque. What a man.
Richard Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Wasyl was pretty lucky with that challenge. Could easily have seen at least a card there
Raj Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Wasyl was pretty lucky with that challenge. Could easily have seen at least a card thereWhy, he got the ball
One Legged Beaver Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Sissoko trying to shield the ball out for a goal kick, only for it to go out for a throw in
Guest bss9401 Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Awesome performance. Schlupp, Albrighton and Ulloa first half. Vardy, Vardy and Vardy second half. Absoloutely blew the Geordie's away. The sublime series of passes and nutmegs in the second half had me in awe so that was my favourite moment. Can't believe that Vardy's performance didn't get a mention on MOTD!
Big_Nige Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Sissoko trying to shield the ball out for a goal kick, only for it to go out for a throw in This. Hilarious. Big Was's tackle was superb mind
Dan Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Got to be the tifo. I know I'm biased as I was part of organising it but I genuinely think that was one of the best displays I've seen in an English ground.
theessexfox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Along with the above, Riviere's airshot and the Geordie fans rejecting their players.
glenelgfox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Wasyl was pretty lucky with that challenge. Could easily have seen at least a card there Agree - he was lucky IMO.
CosbehFox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Sissoko trying to shield the ball out for a goal kick, only for it to go out for a throw in Hahahaha
zak_lcfc Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Wasyl a hundred times over, that tackle was perfect and his reaction after winning the penalty was hilarious, absolute tank for us and the passion he shows when playing for us is great to see!
AKCJ Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Sissoko trying to shield the ball out for a goal kick, only for it to go out for a throw in I've never genuinely burst out laughing at a footballer before today but that had me howling. It still makes me giggle.
Dan Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I giggled at their second red. It's nice isn't it when Leicester, prone to a **** up, play someone who are also renowned for things that you wouldn't consider positive, and their shitness truly takes over and we take the piss, bit like when we played Forest in the cup, we were both dire and we ended up hammering them That second yellow just made me think wow, I would be utterly horrified if we turned into this.
howlinmadmurfdoc Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Seeing the pictures on the wall in C2 of Elvis Hammond, Nicky Adams and Matt Oakley, and realising how far we've come!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.