Pagey85 Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 I recently heard that Leicester City have nominated me for the Daily Mirror Facebook Football Awards 'Fan of the Year' after the year long text'ellis' campaign! As fellow LCFC supporters I'm hoping that you can help me to win this award by voting for me using the following link https://www.facebook.com/mirrorfootball/app_370670299785157 With the awards broadcast on BT Sport this is a HUGE opportunity to really promote the text"ellis" campaign and also MECP2 Duplication Syndrome, the rare chromosome disorder my son Ellis suffers from. Who knows what this amount of publicity could potentially lead to! It only takes a few seconds to cast your vote and I would really appreciate the help from you all. Anyone who is happy to take the time to vote, please mention it to friends and family, or share through Facebook and hopefully that will lead to lots more votes coming in….I imagine I'd need quite a lot to win! Voting closes on May 11th at 6pm Anyone who hasn't heard of the text"ellis" campaign before can find out more info at www.textellis.com Thanks everyone!
foxfanazer Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 I recently heard that Leicester City have nominated me for the Daily Mirror Facebook Football Awards 'Fan of the Year' after the year dlong text'ellis' campaign! As fellow LCFC supporters I'm hoping that you can help me to win this award by voting for me using the following link https://www.facebook.com/mirrorfootball/app_370670299785157 With the awards broadcast on BT Sport this is a HUGE opportunity to really promote the text"ellis" campaign and also MECP2 Duplication Syndrome, the rare chromosome disorder my son Ellis suffers from. Who knows what this amount of publicity could potentially lead to! It only takes a few seconds to cast your vote and I would really appreciate the help from you all. Anyone who is happy to take the time to vote, please mention it to friends and family, or share through Facebook and hopefully that will lead to lots more votes coming in….I imagine I'd need quite a lot to win! Voting closes on May 11th at 6pm Anyone who hasn't heard of the text"ellis" campaign before can find out more info at www.textellis.com Thanks everyone! Definitely will do. Amazing what you did last season
MaglusTheGr8 Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Done. If we can keep this near the top of the forum, then people will see it more.
Merging Cultures Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Took me to their generic FB page. Do you have something more specific so I don't have to trawl through their rubbish?
brockmyster Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Done, best of luck to you would be fully deserved my man
Fox Ulike Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Best of luck mate - but you're up against a 100 year old Liverpool Granny who was run over by a double-decker bus. How do you compete with that?
foxfanazer Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Best of luck mate - but you're up against a 100 year old Liverpool Granny who was run over by a double-decker bus. How do you compete with that? really shouldn't laugh at that
Narborough_fox Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Voted. 'Foxes Remembered' is nominated for content of the year, as well.
srevell580 Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Link posted above is broken (or at least it was for me) might be worth posting it again. Managed to vote anyways
Jimothy Posted 8 May 2015 Posted 8 May 2015 Voted, but it'll probably go to the two dead Newcastle fans.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.