Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

One of the three used racial abuse and he certainly should have been sacked. The trial has had an outcome, he was found guilty, he is now appealing the outcome of the trial.

He's representing Leicester City Football Club, even you can't wrangle this to try and say it's something it isn't, if he isn't actually being considered for the first team for the new season why on earth is he playing now?

Because the club are showing some support for their employee and would want him to be fit and ready in the event that he is found not guilty.

If his appeal is rejected and he still continues to play or if he plays for the actual first team in a competitive fixture while awaiting the outcome then you've got cause to complain but until then the club are doing the right thing in allowing him to remain involved in pre season.

Because the club are showing some support for their employee and would want him to be fit and ready in the event that he is found not guilty.

If his appeal is rejected and he still continues to play or if he plays for the actual first team in a competitive fixture while awaiting the outcome then you've got cause to complain but until then the club are doing the right thing in allowing him to remain involved in pre season.

Any ideas as to why they have only shown that support to him since the guilty verdict was reached?

Lets remember what the club has already said in a public statement regarding once incident:

"...Our players at every level are expected to behave as representatives and ambassadors for our Football Club, both on official Club duty and in their personal lives..."

“Leicester City remains wholly committed to promoting equality in football and in wider society and to our players recognising their responsibilities as role models to young people.

So Danny Simpson, found guilty after due legal process... gets nothing but a return to 1st team action?

The club are not upholding their own statements when it comes to Danny 'scum' Simpson

It seems to me that if he wasn't appealing, he would be out the door. As he is, there is a chance that the verdict may be overturned. If the club were to sack him now, then the verdict be overturned, he would have grounds to sue for unfair dismissal wouldn't he? That's just the way I see it.

It seems to me that if he wasn't appealing, he would be out the door. As he is, there is a chance that the verdict may be overturned. If the club were to sack him now, then the verdict be overturned, he would have grounds to sue for unfair dismissal wouldn't he? That's just the way I see it.

someone who gets it.

The 3 in Thailand admitted it, he is appealing. Be a bit awkward if he was sacked then cleared on appeal. Although we do have previous for un-sacking people  :pearson:

someone who gets it.

The 3 in Thailand admitted it, he is appealing. Be a bit awkward if he was sacked then cleared on appeal. Although we do have previous for un-sacking people  :pearson:

They were conducting their own internal investigation or something. since then they have a legal conviction in a court to go on, & while they may be waiting for appeal I don't see how it warrants a return to the high profile of first team duties, given their above statement regarding misogyny & a racial slur

I have noticed any increase in support since the guilty verdict was reached.

Kept away from 1st team, to reintergration with the 1st team

Since he was actually found guilty he has a higher profile than before. Odd considering the conviction/ While they may be waiting for appeal before their final disciplinary outcome, given their statements about a players role, it seems hard pushed they're going to do anything now

How this man is still at the club is beyond me, paying him off should not be s worry after what he did, surely this is more damaging look to the club than the Thailand incident. and I am sure it's a breach of contract and grounds to sack him. And on top of that we should take this opportunity to rid ourselves of a really poor footballer

How is any appeal going to be succesful he was caught with his hands around his ex girlfriends throat by two police officers, she's scared do don't want to press charges but police whittnessed it snd stop it. Appeal is pointless it's open and shut as you could possibly find.

Strangled? They had a domestic, you sound like you're disappointed he wasn't charged with attempted murder!

As for form, didn't Vardy do very little in his first season?

Give the bloke a break!

Come on lads lets just ease off on old Danny boy all the lads done is straddle the girl with his hands 'firmly placed around her neck' (apparently that's not strangling so its fine) !

god why's everyone so up tight right?!?!

I fear money may have something to do with this. The club may hope to offload Simpson and get some dosh back.

Realistically how much resale value does he have? Surely releasing him from his contract and not having to pay him £30k a week for the rest of his contract would make more sense, he's our 3rd choice right back after all? 

The club will be acting on legal advice as always.

Guest MattP

Realistically how much resale value does he have? Surely releasing him from his contract and not having to pay him £30k a week for the rest of his contract would make more sense, he's our 3rd choice right back after all? 

The club will be acting on legal advice as always.

2nd choice surely at right back? He would definitely still have some resale value given his age, we paid a couple of million for him and he played quite a bit for us last season, other teams wouldn't know how poor he was.

If he was a youth team player I'm sure he would have been out the door as soon as he was found guilty of assaulting a woman.

If it was mahrez none of you would be saying sack him. Fairly simple

Oh. Wait a minute. Who signed Danny Simpson? Sven? Oh no... The mighty nigel pearson!

I'll bring this little gem out again, posted by....erm you again actually! lol

What an idiot. You believe this rumour really? Ranieri isn't making signings. Pearson didn't either. We have enough strikers and are bidding for Charlie Austin. It's obviously coles agent

So did Pearson make the signing or not? One minute you claim he didn't now you're claiming he did, make your mind up!

2nd choice surely at right back? He would definitely still have some resale value given his age, we paid a couple of million for him and he played quite a bit for us last season, other teams wouldn't know how poor he was.

If he was a youth team player I'm sure he would have been out the door as soon as he was found guilty of assaulting a woman.

RDL and Albrighton finished the season ahead of him in that position.

I think we paid £1.5 million for him, he had a poor season and everybody knows he's a wife beater now. I reckon he'd be worth less than £1million now, less than his remaining contract certainly. When you're talking about that kind of money legal action is almost certain and he can definitely afford a good lawyer.

If it was mahrez none of you would be saying sack him. Fairly simple

Oh. Wait a minute. Who signed Danny Simpson? Sven? Oh no... The mighty nigel pearson!

What an idiot. You believe this rumour really? Ranieri isn't making signings. Pearson didn't either. We have enough strikers and are bidding for Charlie Austin. It's obviously coles agent

So did Pearson make the signing or not? One minute you claim he didn't now you're claiming he did, make your mind up!

Guest MattP

RDL and Albrighton finished the season ahead of him in that position.

Wing back I'll give you but Albrighton wouldn't be considered in a natural right back position, if we revert back to a 442 Simpson is possibly first choice again but at worst second choice.

lol

how in the name of cunting ****ery is being in a pre season game classed as being integrated into the first team?

You don't seriously think he would be playing in these games if he wasn't under consideration for the season do you? That wouldn't make any sense.

You don't seriously think he would be playing in these games if he wasn't under consideration for the season do you? That wouldn't make any sense.

We played 22 different players against Lincoln, are they all going to make the first team?

Archived