Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

We played 22 different players against Lincoln, are they all going to make the first team?

Possibly, of the 22 who played in that match 18 featured last season for the first team , 2 of them are new signings who are expected to play (Fuchs and Okasaki) and the other 2 are considered out hottest prospects in the academy in Chilwell and Barmby.

yes, it happens all the time. Plenty of youth and fringe players get a run about because it's pre season you buffoon. 

Even ones who we were told by the club wouldn't be considered for selection? One who has just been found guilty of assaulting a woman?

Had we had a game four weeks ago I would have been very surprised had Hopper, Smith and Pearson been given a run out while awaiting their punishment for their Thailand indiscretions.

Even ones who we were told by the club wouldn't be considered for selection? One who has just been found guilty of assaulting a woman?

Had we had a game four weeks ago I would have been very surprised had Hopper, Smith and Pearson been given a run out while awaiting their punishment for their Thailand indiscretions.

I think it's quite obvious it's the implication is he won't be selected for competitive matches. The situation is very different though, Simpson is someone who can be of use in the future once the case has been completely concluded, besides that the thai trio were caught red handed and the evidence was everywhere which completely tarnished the reputation of the club, Simpson's situation is clearly more complex than that. 

How is any appeal going to be succesful he was caught with his hands around his ex girlfriends throat by two police officers, she's scared do don't want to press charges but police whittnessed it snd stop it. Appeal is pointless it's open and shut as you could possibly find.

That's for the appeal court to decide, not the club.

Whether or not you think he should be kicked out the game, or it's not a big problem, or whatever, I simply don't think Simpson looks good enough to play for a Premiership football team. Last season he was pretty dreadful.

For that, if for nothing else, I'd be looking to get shut of him and to bring in a much better RB.

Whether or not you think he should be kicked out the game, or it's not a big problem, or whatever, I simply don't think Simpson looks good enough to play for a Premiership football team. Last season he was pretty dreadful.

For that, if for nothing else, I'd be looking to get shut of him and to bring in a much better RB.

Totally agree, he's am awful player at this level. How he got a run of games last season I'll never know. Almost up there with playing schwarzer and not playing Albrighton as the weirdest team selection of last season's shambolic run.

No shit, but his ability isn't what this thread is about.

how in the name of cunting ****ery is being in a pre season game classed as being integrated into the first team?

The fact Konchesky hasn't featured in any pre season or friendlies because Ranieri has said he isn't in his plans and Simpson has played would suggest Simpson is in his plans and being integrated into the first team.

If we were simply playing Simpson in friendlies and giving him a good pre season to keep him fit incase we need to offload him would we not go down the route with Konchesky?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also don't get why people are saying he is back playing for the first team? He is playing in friendly games. That's not the first team. What is wrong with you people?

He's representing Leicester City Football Club, even you can't wrangle this to try and say it's something it isn't, if he isn't actually being considered for the first team for the new season why on earth is he playing now?

Because the club are showing some support for their employee and would want him to be fit and ready in the event that he is found not guilty.

You don't seriously think he would be playing in these games if he wasn't under consideration for the season do you? That wouldn't make any sense.

yes, it happens all the time. Plenty of youth and fringe players get a run about because it's pre season you buffoon. 

I think it's quite obvious it's the implication is he won't be selected for competitive matches. The situation is very different though, Simpson is someone who can be of use in the future once the case has been completely concluded, besides that the thai trio were caught red handed and the evidence was everywhere which completely tarnished the reputation of the club, Simpson's situation is clearly more complex than that. 

Has he played in a competitive game for the first team since the club's statement?

Just thought I would bring these back up.

As most of us saw (the buffoons) we were preparing him to be active this season, it's absolutely disgraceful to be quite honest this man is now in our first team squad after being convicted of domestic violence whilst employed by the football club.

Just thought I would bring these back up.

As most of us saw (the buffoons) we were preparing him to be active this season, it's absolutely disgraceful to be quite honest this man is now in our first team squad after being convicted of domestic violence whilst employed by the football club.

I think it's disgraceful that you are trying to get someone the sack from their job, when something they were convicted of has nothing to do with their employment.

Thousands of people are convicted of crime every year and keep their jobs.

There will be nothing in his contract that says he would be sacked for this offence, and neither could there be legally.

Let the guy get on with his life, stop worrying him and concentrate on your own life.

I think it's disgraceful that you are trying to get someone the sack from their job, when something they were convicted of has nothing to do with their employment.

Thousands of people are convicted of crime every year and keep their jobs.

There will be nothing in his contract that says he would be sacked for this offence, and neither could there be legally.

Let the guy get on with his life, stop worrying him and concentrate on your own life.

Half agree with the sentiment behind this.

But this isn't you average 9-5. He's supposed to be a role model and I don't like the fact that the club are sticking up for him.

I'm not asking for him to be sacked, I'm saying it's disagraceful a man who we suspended while he was facing these allegations is now playing a part in the first team squad after being convicted of these allegations. It's made even more strange with the amount of effort the club made in the summer of telling the World just how much we value the moral standards of our players.

We came out of the "Thailand 3" scandal brilliantly and were widely commended for it, we now seem to be going against all those values we preached.

And on the record I will always campaign to see men who attack women be brought to account, more so those who work in the public eye.

I'm not asking for him to be sacked, I'm saying it's disagraceful a man who we suspended while he was facing these allegations is now playing a part in the first team squad after being convicted of these allegations. It's made even more strange with the amount of effort the club made in the summer of telling the World just how much we value the moral standards of our players.

We came out of the "Thailand 3" scandal brilliantly and were widely commended for it, we now seem to be going against all those values we preached.

And on the record I will always campaign to see men who attack women be brought to account, more so those who work in the public eye.

Nailed it.

Archived