Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

How do you know?

He was suspended from playing and he's now back training and involved in games.

The Thais seemed awfully concerned about the clubs image in terms of both Pearson junior and seniors actions. They sacked both of them.

However, for some reason, a convicted wife beater does no harm to their image and they're happy to keep him on? 

Also, 'suspended from playing' is hardly a punishment when he played for us 7 times all year last year. 

I think that the difference is that one happened on a work "feel good" tour and one was at home.

If I punched someone at work it would be a lot different than punching someone at home.

Amazing how many people pass off criminal, violent abuse that made front pages as something everyone else "should just get over" and are happy for that continuing to represent our club

But Pearson tells an abusive twat to FOAD and he should be sacked, you know just words

If Simpson perhaps showed remorse & wish to be rehabilitated, then yes people do deserve a second chance, but with his lack of remorse, appeal etc it's quite clear he thinks that's acceptable behaviour

If that's the case I don't want the waster to have anything to do with our club & he should FOAD

For those saying he shouldn't be sacked:

How would you feel if this was your kids teacher?

Your doctor?

A local policeman?

Local MP?

It's not just because he is a footballer, this sort of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated in society at any level. I think we need to ask ourselves who we want to be as a club and what we want to be known as, we can make a stand and should.

And for those asking same response if this is Vardy, Mahrez or Kasper

If it was mahrez none of you would be saying sack him. Fairly simple

Oh. Wait a minute. Who signed Danny Simpson? Sven? Oh no... The mighty nigel pearson!

This has nothing to do with who it is. If your best mate was a wife beater, you'd still think he was a bellend, right?

It has even LESS to do with who signed him. This is a thread about a mug who throttled the mother of his child. People who are arguing he should get the sack aren't 'anti Simpson', they're just against people like him representing our football club.

Guest MattP

Amazing how many people pass off criminal, violent abuse that made front pages as something everyone else "should just get over" and are happy for that continuing to represent our club

But Pearson tells an abusive twat to FOAD and he should be sacked, you know just words.

It's pretty unbelievable really, some have really shown their true colours over the last few days on this issue. As I've said before, I have no problem until waiting until the appeal has been concluded for us to take action but him being involved in the first team is just absolutely bonkers given he has the guilty verdict hanging over him.

It's appalling form and awful from a club who has recently been praised in sacking players for doing far less in dealing with misogyny.

It's pretty unbelievable really, some have really shown their true colours over the last few days on this issue. As I've said before, I have no problem until waiting until the appeal has been concluded for us to take action but him being involved in the first team is just absolutely bonkers given he has the guilty verdict hanging over him.

It's appalling form and awful from a club who has recently been praised in sacking players for doing far less in dealing with misogyny.

So if it was kramaric you would be saying to sack him? And lose all the money paid for him

Guest MattP

So if it was kramaric you would be saying to sack him? And lose all the money paid for him

I would hope we would be consistent on every issue regardless of status or worth.

let him get on with building his form up with us!

It's time for the lynch mob do gooders to move on to another target!

Nothing to see here anymore!

I dont know where to start.

How people can be called a 'lynch mob' for wanting someone like him out of our club is beyond me. The guy strangled the mother of his child! 

Perhaps even more ridiculous is 'his form'. Lets have a look at that form shall we. Played 17. Lost 11. Thanks for all the memories Danny but I can't say I'd miss that type of form too much.

I dont know where to start.

How people can be called a 'lynch mob' for wanting someone like him out of our club is beyond me. The guy strangled the mother of his child! 

Perhaps even more ridiculous is 'his form'. Lets have a look at that form shall we. Played 17. Lost 11. Thanks for all the memories Danny but I can't say I'd miss that type of form too much.

Strangled? They had a domestic, you sound like you're disappointed he wasn't charged with attempted murder!

As for form, didn't Vardy do very little in his first season?

Give the bloke a break!

Strangled? They had a domestic, you sound like you're disappointed he wasn't charged with attempted murder!

As for form, didn't Vardy do very little in his first season?

Give the bloke a break!

If you look at her - it's not just a 'domestic' over forgetting to put sugar in his tea... it's a textbook pattern of abuse and controlling behaviour

and unlike Collymore there's no admission, remorse or rehabilitation - just denial & appeal

What a scumbag cvnt - ability & contribution to the squad isn't anything to do with it IMO, my reaction to wanting rid would be the same whether it was Cam, Vardy, Schmeichel, Nugent, a dev squad member, or a useless liability of a RB like Simpson

Shag a hooker, hang them high!

Strangle your girfriend, give him a chance!

Well no that's not quite right is it. It is racist abuse, correctly sack them. Domestic abuse, await outcome of trial. But hey its only your own football club, keep sticking the boot it.

Also don't get why people are saying he is back playing for the first team? He is playing in friendly games. That's not the first team. What is wrong with you people?

Well no that's not quite right is it. It is racist abuse, correctly sack them. Domestic abuse, await outcome of trial. But hey its only your own football club, keep sticking the boot it.

Also don't get why people are saying he is back playing for the first team? He is playing in friendly games. That's not the first team. What is wrong with you people?

One of the three used racial abuse and he certainly should have been sacked. The trial has had an outcome, he was found guilty, he is now appealing the outcome of the trial.

He's representing Leicester City Football Club, even you can't wrangle this to try and say it's something it isn't, if he isn't actually being considered for the first team for the new season why on earth is he playing now?

Archived