Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

You keep repeating this but literally nobody has said that. Is there something wrong with you?

I don't know but it seems to be the most obvious distinction between the two cases. The tours of Thailand are obviously promotional in nature and promoting the club would generally fall under the description of work and hence part of the players jobs in which they were expected to uphold certain standards. Simpson by contrast was at home in his free time.

Little bit of Alzheimer's creeping in there? :dunno:

Where did I say "that makes it alright"? Where has anyone said that?

Not in those words exactly but you were pretty much saying as it wasn't in the clubs time, in his own time the club wouldn't be as bothered and let it go almost.

Hasn't his wife pleaded in his defence? I'd imagine that's the sticking point, unlike the Thailand incident this wasn't filmed and pasted all over the Internet.

But the police apparently caught him 'straddled' over her with 'both hands round her neck' now if true (Bearing in mind there are quotes from an officer) I think that's pretty conclusive evidence, now of course it might not be true but people seemed to believe the reports when this thread was first made.

Not in those words exactly but you were pretty much saying as it wasn't in the clubs time, in his own time the club wouldn't be as bothered and let it go almost.

But the police apparently caught him 'straddled' over her with 'both hands round her neck' now if true (Bearing in mind there are quotes from an officer) I think that's pretty conclusive evidence, now of course it might not be true but people seemed to believe the reports when this thread was first made.

Of course, not every crime committed in someone's private time automatically leads to dismissal from their job. That doesn't mean I think what he allegedly did was OK. I was merely suggesting a possible reason as to why he hasn't been sacked.

Hasn't his wife pleaded in his defence? I'd imagine that's the sticking point, unlike the Thailand incident this wasn't filmed and pasted all over the Internet.

Right from the first line on the first page in the textbook of domestic abuse

Unfortunately, classic behavoir

The bloke is a low life woman beating scumbag. He is not welcome here and I will be disgusted if he plays in the first team again. Don't generally boo players, but Id make an exception for that ****.

Yeah the police always tell the truth don't they.

Not really had any dealings with them. I should hope so though.

Not sure they'd have any reason to in this case unless they have beef with Simpson or something. If his girlfriend has retracted her statement then maybe she forgives him.

The Thailand case was 'internal', it took them just over two weeks, they then came out and made a statement.

In a seemingly much more straightforward case, its now been 2 months since he was convicted and the club have done nothing about it.

How do you know?

He was suspended from playing and he's now back training and involved in games.

Surely though, Simpson needs to be sacked? A precedent has been set. Or do the club have criteria they work too:

1. BJ's, butt licking and racist abuse - sackable.

2. Slapping your mrs about - brushed under the carpet.

Sets the right example - trust, Susan, Trust.

Anyone else feel the mood and conversation would be a little awkward with Simpson there, him knowing everyone else at the club knows he's essentially a wife beating scumbag, and everyone else knowing... he's a wife beating scumbag.

Can't imagine there's cheerful chats between Konchesky and Simpson.

The mood must be awful tiptoeing around Simpson, a player not even worth tiptoeing around.

I'm sure none of them give a fvck.

That's the problem! The club are allowing someone who has been convicted of a violence related crime to carry on playing for the club. I'm sorry but how can we just sit back and think that's fine. Forget all what has happened in the past - should he really be involved with a club who prides itself on being a "family club". IT's this assumption from the clubs fans are too daft to remember things such as this. Im not normally vocal on these sort of things. I'm seriously starting to feel quite detached from the owners, directors and the club.

Answers are needed.

That's the problem! The club are allowing someone who has been convicted of a violence related crime to carry on playing for the club. I'm sorry but how can we just sit back and think that's fine. Forget all what has happened in the past - should he really be involved with a club who prides itself on being a "family club". IT's this assumption from the clubs fans are too daft to remember things such as this. Im not normally vocal on these sort of things. I'm seriously starting to feel quite detached from the owners, directors and the club.

Answers are needed.

As I have said in the Mansfield match thread the fact he seems so involved in pre season, featuring (Starting!) games to me seems like he is very involved with the 1st team, the situation doesn't look like someone who is appealing against being found guilty and that he'll be sacked anytime soon pending any investigation.

Answers are needed.

lol go outside mate.

lol go outside mate.

Why? Because your simple mind can't comprehend simple facts beyond a goal being scored or not? If you don't have an opinion on it or dare I say it your opinion differs - why not put that across rather than react in why which makes you look like the simpleton.

Or maybe I do actually need to get out more

Why? Because your simple mind can't comprehend simple facts beyond a goal being scored or not? If you don't have an opinion on it or dare I say it your opinion differs - why not put that across rather than react in why which makes you look like the simpleton.

Or maybe I do actually need to get out more

lol lol lol

Archived