Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

Danny Simpson is trouble always has been & always will be . His attitude stinks & try's to act the big man.

Refuses to do community work for the club & brings nothing on the pitch.

He's not even fit to wear the Filbert Fox costume

Danny Simpson is trouble always has been & always will be . His attitude stinks & try's to act the big man.

Refuses to do community work for the club & brings nothing on the pitch.

He's not even fit to wear the Filbert Fox costume

Few are. The best mascot in the Pl.  :thumbup:

So can someone politely make this clear for me... Why are the club going to have a meeting with Simpson. I mean surely now the verdict has been made we would all move on? What is the most likely Verdict from this meeting?

Probably because as in cases of disciplinary hearings between employees and employers there is a process which must be followed. Obviously we don't know the details of this at the club but my guess would be that he would be invited to a preliminary hearing with the club along with his union representative and possibly his lawyer. All would be minuted etc and then there would be a cooling off period whilst a decision was then made. At the moment he is guitly of a crime but I think this verdict may be appealed. There may be legal reasons why the club cannot sack him until the appeal is heard. In these cases it would be normal for an employee to be suspended though still paid.

Personally I would have thought this would constitute gross misconduct by association but this may not be the case if the club do not have a clearly defined policy clearly stated to its employees on these sort of matters.

I personally believe his heinous crime was worse than the other three guy's. Without the arrival of the police, he could well have become a murderer.

The club needs to sack him, without hesitation.

A dangerous scum bag wanted in our midst? No, certainly not.

Think he'd be useful as a backup, but he needs off-the-field management assistance.

I disagree with the bit about backup as I think he has made his position nigh on untenable at the club now but this is key I think. Simpson should not - and I don't think he will - play for us again. But any person, footballer or not, with his history of convictions needs professional guidance and help. Obviously we don't know if he's already been down that road before but should the club decide to keep him I'd imagine accepting this help would be a requirement in his contract.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hence the word "internal".

Why come out with a statement saying they're going to perform an internal investigation to it if they never intended on telling people what they've found?

Unless, they don't want to tell people they've deemed strangling the mother of your children more acceptable than being filmed in an orgy (Smith & James Pearson specifically, lets leave Hopper out of this one...)

Apparently because it happened at home, in his free time it makes it alright....

You keep repeating this but literally nobody has said that. Is there something wrong with you?

He is appealing, the club won't do anything until they get the result of the appeal.

Hence the word "internal".

The Thailand case was 'internal', it took them just over two weeks, they then came out and made a statement. 

In a seemingly much more straightforward case, its now been 2 months since he was convicted and the club have done nothing about it. 

Archived