Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

He was very solid at Norwich, hardly put a foot wrong. De Laet is good going forward but his positioning is awful and is a big part of our poor defensive record. Simpson is clearly a twat but then so are most footballers, as long as he plays well on the pitch I couldnt give a toss what he does off it.

Worries me how easily some people put their morals aside for the sake of a football team. Anyone that finds it acceptable to attack a woman shouldn't be allowed to play football. I don't care if he's the best RB in the world, he is a low life.

So the concensus from this thread is that George Best and Gazza are also ***** because of how they treated their women...

If people practice what they preach...but we all know people change their opinions depending on the person.

People are disgusted at Ched Evans yet Mike Tyson is still worshiped the world over. 

He was very solid at Norwich, hardly put a foot wrong. De Laet is good going forward but his positioning is awful and is a big part of our poor defensive record. Simpson is clearly a twat but then so are most footballers, as long as he plays well on the pitch I couldnt give a toss what he does off it.

F-kin hell.

He was good Saturday. Was refreshing to see our right back understand that's ill it's defending first, attacking second... A distant second, especially away from home.

But... Will we ever forget or forgive for what's happened? What we've read in newspapers? I still don't know what to believe so il give him the benefit of the doubt. Pictures with the other players including Drinky seems to me they have no issue with him...

I must make it clear though, if he's been proved guilty as the title of thread suggests, I will find it extremely hard to forgive him. Had issues in our family years ago with a male acting like this towards a female and it's sickening. People make mistakes and learn from them very quickly, but this sort of thing is hard to forgive.

I think people will quickly forgive him if he plays well week in week out - unfortunately that's not likely.

Well we look a whole lot more solid with him at right back tbh

I think it was more we look much more solid defensively without Mahrez on the wing.

Worries me how easily some people put their morals aside for the sake of a football team. Anyone that finds it acceptable to attack a woman shouldn't be allowed to play football. I don't care if he's the best RB in the world, he is a low life.

Says the man with a pair of tits as his pic. A very nice pair I might add.

Is it because the victim is a female, and in our male dominated cultural past time a moral handicap must be inplace because of our draconian perspective on ethical treatment on previous transgressions? Or is it because this all happened on our books?

I merely ask because I remember us signing a certain Benjamin Thatcher, who infront of millions of witnesses Worldwide, absolutely attempted murder on Pedro Mendes and none of this shitstorm that Danny Simpson is getting, happened.

Yet Vardy uses a racial slur and nobody thought for a second he should be punished severely. They are not directly comparable but people change their views based on the player in question. The club do not feel that Simpson needs to be sacked so why do keyboard warriors feel they are more knowledgeable on the situation?

Yet Vardy uses a racial slur and nobody thought for a second he should be punished severely. They are not directly comparable but people change their views based on the player in question. The club do not feel that Simpson needs to be sacked so why do keyboard warriors feel they are more knowledgeable on the situation?

Move on Chap.

I'm fine, but thanks for your concern. Ironic that "move on" is the message when half the people on this forum can't seem to do just that where SImpson is concerned.

whoosh.

I would say that that's a very old fashioned look on it. Anybody that attacks anybody for a seemingly poor reason is a low life.

It now makes sense how someone can have 10k posts on an internet forum, with this quality of response, keep it up buddy!

ditto

He was investigated. Fined. Had to go on correctional courses. Learned about his new found premier league responsibilities. Apologised to the victim and paid that fine to a charity.

Opposed to having to go to court, be put into the dock and give testimony.

You're right, not directly comparable.

He was investigated. Fined. Had to go on correctional courses. Learned about his new found premier league responsibilities. Apologised to the victim and paid that fine to a charity.

Opposed to having to go to court, be put into the dock and give testimony.

You're right, not directly comparable.

"New found premier league responsibilities" lol so it is fine to do that in the championship? I love Vardy and personally think he was dealt with correctly I just find it funny that the club deal with both situations how they see fit, with lawyers and PR experts yet people cannot get over Simpson because he isn't as good as Vardy.

He is clearly a twat but he is still part of our squad and looks at the moment to be our best option at RB.

Is it because the victim is a female, and in our male dominated cultural past time a moral handicap must be inplace because of our draconian perspective on ethical treatment on previous transgressions? Or is it because this all happened on our books?

I merely ask because I remember us signing a certain Benjamin Thatcher, who infront of millions of witnesses Worldwide, absolutely attempted murder on Pedro Mendes and none of this shitstorm that Danny Simpson is getting, happened.

I have no fooking idea what you are on about.

"New found premier league responsibilities" lol so it is fine to do that in the championship? I love Vardy and personally think he was dealt with correctly I just find it funny that the club deal with both situations how they see fit, with lawyers and PR experts yet people cannot get over Simpson because he isn't as good as Vardy.

He is clearly a twat but he is still part of our squad and looks at the moment to be our best option at RB.

Good post,

That McCormack goalkeeper at Plymouth kills 2 kids and paralyses there dad and yet he gets a contract after his sentence,Troy deeney,lee Hughes to name a few have done time and been allowed to continue there career,all for more serious matters than resulted in custodial sentences,

Yet Simpson who hasn't done time,his mrs the victim who denies what the police claimed is not welcome at our club because of an 'apparent'

Throttle of his wife,yet clearly not bad enough to result in a sentence should not be allowed to play for us again,some fans should get over themselves and accept he's in ranieris plans wheat get they like it or not.

Good post,

That McCormack goalkeeper at Plymouth kills 2 kids and paralyses there dad and yet he gets a contract after his sentence,Troy deeney,lee Hughes to name a few have done time and been allowed to continue there career,all for more serious matters than resulted in custodial sentences,

Yet Simpson who hasn't done time,his mrs the victim who denies what the police claimed is not welcome at our club because of an 'apparent'

Throttle of his wife,yet clearly not bad enough to result in a sentence should not be allowed to play for us again,some fans should get over themselves and accept he's in ranieris plans wheat get they like it or not.

I don't support those teams though, I support Leicester and there's a scummy player still in the squad. She made a 999 call shouting "get off me" and police found him throttling her, apparent my arse. Rather be shot of him and get someone new in January.

Archived