Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Danny Simpson Guilty - Avoids Jail

Tbf much better to be a tax dodger than a woman strangler.

Our club's accounts are now based in the Cayman Islands anyway so we wouldn't have any problems with tax dodgers. :P

Bring Messi in. :ph34r:

Would Danny Simpson be anyone's role model even before his conviction?

Pick Messi if you're gonna pick a footballer kids

He plays for Leicester City. Leicester players were heroes to me when I was growing up and I can't be the only one to have thought that way.

He plays for Leicester City. Leicester players were heroes to me when I was growing up and I can't be the only one to have thought that way.

Yeah but Danny Simpson? Who grows up wanting to emulate a plodding full back? Anyone got Danny Simpsons name and number in their replica shirt?

Plenty of great players in the squad

Just thought I would bring these back up.

As most of us saw (the buffoons) we were preparing him to be active this season, it's absolutely disgraceful to be quite honest this man is now in our first team squad after being convicted of domestic violence whilst employed by the football club.

I didn't expect him to play competitive fixtures and I'm as disappointed as anyone that he is. The club should have waited until the outcome of his appeal where, if he is innocent, I would have no non footballing reason to object to him playing. It's not right that he's playing now. Equally I wouldn't describe it as "absolutely disgraceful" quite yet, given he may still be found innocent. And for all we know the club's internal investigation may have simply decided that he is innocent until proven guilty, and I'm not totally against that stance if that is the case.

Yeah but Danny Simpson? Who grows up wanting to emulate a plodding full back? Anyone got Danny Simpsons name and number in their replica shirt?

Plenty of great players in the squad

I used to emulate pretty much everyone in a Leiceter shirt as a kid.

If a player did anything good in a game i'd try and do it off on the playground for sure.

I was actually a right back/right winger as a kid too so he's someone i'd have looked at if he played when I was a young lad.

I used to emulate pretty much everyone in a Leiceter shirt as a kid.

If a player did anything good in a game i'd try and do it off on the playground for sure.

I was actually a right back/right winger as a kid too so he's someone i'd have looked at if he played when I was a young lad.

I learnt how to pull off a class fake cross/shot from watching Albrighton

I'm not asking for him to be sacked, I'm saying it's disagraceful a man who we suspended while he was facing these allegations is now playing a part in the first team squad after being convicted of these allegations. It's made even more strange with the amount of effort the club made in the summer of telling the World just how much we value the moral standards of our players.

We came out of the "Thailand 3" scandal brilliantly and were widely commended for it, we now seem to be going against all those values we preached.

And on the record I will always campaign to see men who attack women be brought to account, more so those who work in the public eye.

Like I said, there are 1000's of people convicted of a criminal offence every year and they don't lose their jobs.

If they did lose their jobs, we would have a great deal more problems in the country as we put people on the dole.

You say don't sack him, then you say he should be brought to account. So what exactly should they do with him then? If you don't want him sacked, what do you want to happen to him.

Also I must point out his contract would not have anything in there that states that he would be sacked of he committed a criminal offence.

While we are at it, if you are against this man, what the hell are the club doing for employing Vards who has a well known about violent past.

Easteners is on later, that will give you something to gossip about for a few hours

Lots of people make mistakes, it's how they bounce back from it.

Andy Mclaren was sacked by Reading for testing positive to coke and ecstasy, he's now trying to make young kids not end up like him.

Marlon King broke a womans nose in 2009, he went to jail, served his time in the eyes of the law.

He's currently in jail for drink driving and clearly not tried to right his wrongs.

Regardless of his footballing abilities is Simpson a Mclaren or a King?

I hope he's gone soon as he's a lower end of the Championship player rather than a top 10 Premiership player that we should be aiming for.

Like I said, there are 1000's of people convicted of a criminal offence every year and they don't lose their jobs.

If they did lose their jobs, we would have a great deal more problems in the country as we put people on the dole.

You say don't sack him, then you say he should be brought to account. So what exactly should they do with him then? If you don't want him sacked, what do you want to happen to him.

Also I must point out his contract would not have anything in there that states that he would be sacked of he committed a criminal offence.

While we are at it, if you are against this man, what the hell are the club doing for employing Vards who has a well known about violent past.

Easteners is on later, that will give you something to gossip about for a few hours

wait when's Vardy been violent?

Think he got done for assault many years ago, and put on a tag. He used to get subbed to be in for his curfew apparently.

When he was called up to england he said in an interview that he was sticking up for a mate who was being bullied or something, cant fully remember the details but he didn't straight out assault someone.

When he was called up to england he said in an interview that he was sticking up for a mate who was being bullied or something, cant fully remember the details but he didn't straight out assault someone.

And this is a prime example of people using any excuse to back a favoured player in the club.

Can't have it both ways.

And this is a prime example of people using any excuse to back a favoured player in the club.

Can't have it both ways.

No but seriously:

The Leicester City forward insists he was sticking up for a deaf friend, protecting him after some youths had been mocking him in the street because of his disability.

'I'm not proud of what I did but I stuck up and defended him, which I'd always do for a mate, and it's ended up getting me in a bit of trouble,' admitted Vardy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3111466/Jamie-Vardy-reveals-troubled-past-player-today-Leicester-City-forward-prepares-England-bow.html#ixzz3nGCeng2C 

vs West Ham other than nearly giving the pen away i thought he did well . 

Whatever happened with his x was not good but its over now and i am one for giving him a second chances, people do change. 

As long as he is playing for us i will support him on the pitch and to be fair we need him right now as a back for RDL . 

Archived