Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Could actually have a decent team in figs this year and if the three at the back keep their physical stats it will be the hardest backline in the fifa prem I think

To be fair I think we are good enough now, pace in our side is unreal. Kante is about 76 sprint speed and insane Stamina like the rest of our squad.

Noticed Morgan is a 56 in SS yet the start of last season we was around 65, he isn't as slow as a 56 but I guess that has beem changed without me knowing.

If we get Inler in. Good lord

75 and above is gold what his rating is you will have to see

So the 5 will be: Okazaki, Benalouane, Kante, Huth and Schmeichel? (Maybe Kram also)

4 out of those 5 are new signings (Huth is still kinda new!).. It seems our only hope of actually having a squad with good overalls is by signing other players as our own squad is so harshly rated :(

I know overalls don't matter but it's really frustrating to see lol

So the 5 will be: Okazaki, Benalouane, Kante, Huth and Schmeichel? (Maybe Kram also)

4 out of those 5 are new signings (Huth is still kinda new!).. It seems our only hope of actually having a squad with good overalls is by signing other players as our own squad is so harshly rated :(

I know overalls don't matter but it's really frustrating to see lol

Our squad isn't harshly rated, as stated before people have questioned me on ratings and i've proved them wrong.

Nail on the head with your guesses by the way.

Our squad isn't harshly rated, as stated before people have questioned me on ratings and i've proved them wrong.

Nail on the head with your guesses by the way.

Not having a go Ash, I know you get a fair bit of stick on here as it is! I agree the ratings are about right for our squad but we are harshly rated when compared to other teams IMO. It's pretty evident the problem lies with other clubs' FIFA editors, they just seen to be over rating players instead of being more realistic.

Just gonna be so bloody annoying when Bakary Sako has a higher overall then Mahrez lol

Schlupp ought to be about 73 rated with high physical stats, low positioning, moderate crosses and passing and poor shooting (high shot power).

Ultimate Team stats something like;

Pace - 84

Shooting - 60

Passing - 65

Dribbling - 71

Heading - 68

Physical - 78

Schlupp ought to be about 73 rated with high physical stats, low positioning, moderate crosses and passing and poor shooting (high shot power).

Ultimate Team stats something like;

Pace - 84

Shooting - 60

Passing - 65

Dribbling - 71

Heading - 68

Physical - 78

His pace is 86 right now on the game!

Will be upgraded to 87/88 I reckon

Although your physical seems about right I think it will be low 70

Archived