Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

My main worry is that Cambiasso will be downgraded due to age even though he's worthy of either staying the same or even an upgrade. Has happened many times which I think is ludicrous

No. Not happening. 79.

Explain lol? He has the third or fourth highest kicking in the Premier League and one of the best in game!

Whenever I go to take a kick with him he does that god awful sideways kick which just about clears the halfway line haha.

Pretty sure he could almost reach the oppositions box going full power.

Probably more down to the mechanics of yhe game rather than ratings if he is that highly rated.

Krul seems to have a monster kick in comparison though.

Whenever I go to take a kick with him he does that god awful sideways kick which just about clears the halfway line haha.

Pretty sure he could almost reach the oppositions box going full power.

Probably more down to the mechanics of yhe game rather than ratings if he is that highly rated.

Krul seems to have a monster kick in comparison though.

Yeah, that is the mechanics really. I do think he should have the Giant Throw trait personally. Biggest thing is that our stamina should be really high across the board. Shouldn't really be any midfielders with lower than 80 stamina, Cambiasso aside.

I noticed back in Fifa 15 most of the premier league clubs in the game there kicking towards there kop in the first rather than the second. Maybe there could a feature where we have a coin toss. Surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Leicester always kick off the second half kicking towards the kop sure it's correct for many other teams though if you do spot anything let me know and I will ask for it to be changed?

Coin toss has been asked for, for a few years now doubt it happen but you never know.

Stamina as mentioned above is relatively high for all our players majority are high 70s low 80s.

Really wouldn't want us to be a 4 star team! If we are, it will be on the low side of 4* teams and it'll make things a nightmare online! lol

We get screwed over anyway in my opinion. I've never played a team weaker than Leicester (except Burnley) yet I'm regularly paired with teams like Ajax, Galatasaray, Feyenoord, PSV, and those utterly irritating bastards Tigres who I swear are unbeatable.

We get screwed over anyway in my opinion. I've never played a team weaker than Leicester (except Burnley) yet I'm regularly paired with teams like Ajax, Galatasaray, Feyenoord, PSV, and those utterly irritating bastards Tigres who I swear are unbeatable.

Simple.. put search to moderate/restrictive club to match mine...

• 4 weeks later...

ill be buying this years again because were still premier league lol 

but for the love of god please make schlupp a lwb or better still a lm im fed up of using some cheap ass lm or mahrez out of position and getting low chem . 

i know fuchs was a lb but last year he was used as a cb for quite a few games for his old club and i believe against lincoln claudio also used him as a cb on the left side . 

im not asking for supstar ratings or op players just put the right positions on their cards   

schlupp --lwb/lm pref 

mahrez -- cam 

i actually mailed ea about schlupp and was told to much work ffs yet i see money grabber sterling in fifa 15 was a rw but now hes moved to citeh they were quick enough to change him to a cam 

ashley sort it  lol also any chance of getting the old admiral kit on there as a classic with the big round badge on the chest :)

ill be buying this years again because were still premier league lol

but for the love of god please make schlupp a lwb or better still a lm im fed up of using some cheap ass lm or mahrez out of position and getting low chem .

i know fuchs was a lb but last year he was used as a cb for quite a few games for his old club and i believe against lincoln claudio also used him as a cb on the left side .

im not asking for supstar ratings or op players just put the right positions on their cards

schlupp --lwb/lm pref

mahrez -- cam

i actually mailed ea about schlupp and was told to much work ffs yet i see money grabber sterling in fifa 15 was a rw but now hes moved to citeh they were quick enough to change him to a cam

ashley sort it lol also any chance of getting the old admiral kit on there as a classic with the big round badge on the chest :)

If schlupp was a lwb he still wouldnt get full chemistry at left mid. And mahrez played the vast majority of games last season on the right wing. And he plays left wing for his country so i dont see how CAM is his position.

He's a Lwb in game. Mahrez is Cam too

That's strange, I'd have thought Schlupp would be LM and Mahrez RM as that's where they played for the majority of the season. Don't know the proccess but I'd have had them in those positions until the first few games of the season where we'll see where they may play

That's strange, I'd have thought Schlupp would be LM and Mahrez RM as that's where they played for the majority of the season. Don't know the proccess but I'd have had them in those positions until the first few games of the season where we'll see where they may play

Positions have changed on regards to FIFA, we have stats on how many games played where and for how long provided by sources, plus feedback is left from games we've gone to.

Players DO have secondary positions but I feel Schlupp and Mahrez are suited to LWB and CAM as first positions.

How many players do you reckon we'll have over 75 (I know overalls mean nothing but for UT purposes) Ash?

Schmeichel

Huth

Okazaki

with Ulloa maybe sneaking a gold?

Additionally, what is Wasilewski's pace? because he's probably too slow anything worse than 55 is too harsh.

How many players do you reckon we'll have over 75 (I know overalls mean nothing but for UT purposes) Ash?

Schmeichel

Huth

Okazaki

with Ulloa maybe sneaking a gold?

Additionally, what is Wasilewski's pace? because he's probably too slow anything worse than 55 is too harsh.

The three you have mentioned will be golds. Not sure without looking but I hazard a guess at about 56

Archived