Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

You don't. You get invited. Depends on how many games you've played on fifa I believe.

damn i only play ultimate team and could have prob bought a new lb for us the amount i have spent on packs lol 

any chance of sorting us an invite ash :)  

as regards the actual game im really hoping the scripting is cut down tbh in 14 and 15 im getting fed up with the good old 45th and 90th minute goal where no matter what you did your player never reacted as expected which created some ridiculous scenario for the other team to score . 

i had one the other day 45th minute he shot my keeper saved or so i thought it gave a goal and went to the goal line cam which clearly showed none of the ball was even touching the line never mind crossing it lol

Tried to sort my game face on the ea website. Wouldn't work at all originally, but then I mana bed to actually login and add my face. But when I go to save it, it just sticks on the 'please wait' screen for an eternity. Anyone know anyway around this?

I noticed back in Fifa 15 most of the premier league clubs in the game there kicking towards there kop in the first rather than the second. Maybe there could a feature where we have a coin toss. Surprised it hasn't happened yet. 

cointoss.jpg

Archived