Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Kramaric should do. De Laet did last year...

Kante and Benalouane I don't know

What's Vardy's pace this year? And does Mahrez still have 4* skills? He was the bollocks for me after he got them this year lol

What's Vardy's pace this year? And does Mahrez still have 4* skills? He was the bollocks for me after he got them this year lol

As far as I know yes he does but 2 elasticoos in three seasons doesn't really warrant it. Very skilful dribbler but skill moves is a different ball game. Vardy is 89 sprint speed

Gutted that the link says about those career mode updates being new consoles only. I guess my gaming days are fizzling away. Can't imagine ever being able to afford a PS4 with a wedding on the way and an already big mortgage to pay.

This is just a general feeling, you're more of a dribbling player from what I can remember rather than a defending one. What I've found personally from people I've played against you get the people who like to run with players and dribble(decent/very good at it) and they cant defend for shit so games will probably end up 4-3, 5-4 etc then you get the middle ground people who are ok at both, then you get the people who can defend for fun and will nick the odd goal?

Just jockey players, don't dive in. Play games on World Class or Legendary and you will become a better defend and learn how to read the game, makes a lot of difference in my eyes.

I think I've mastered how to close out games now even if it does mean 'PARK THE BUS' lol

I think I've calmed down a little bit. Don't get me wrong, I still dribble a lot, but I've got a bit more about me now than just give the ball to Mahrez and waltz through everyone (though that is an option :D). I do slide in every now and then and I agree that when I do that I often end up blowing it. Once I get wound up (which is generally by conceding soft goals, it happens ALL THE TIME) I have to turn it off as it just ends up annoying me.

I think I'm just defensively not that clued up. No matter what I do I get turned inside out. I do it back to them but I'd rather them not do me (obviously).

I'm regularly having 60% possession with Leicester these days. They are so much better with Liam Moore it's unreal. A back three of Wasilewski, Morgan & Huth is surely the slowest of any of the five top leagues.

I really like the look of all the changes being made this year. I play Career Mode all the time, so I'm happy they are finally making some updates to it. 

Also do you think Wasilewski's speed will get put up this year? He's not that slow.

I registered for the seasons beta on the day I got the invite, what happens when it starts? Will it automatically download on my ps4? Or will I be emailed a code in the next few days?

Dont quite know where to post this. Had fifa 15 on xbox 360 with loads of fifa coins and a very high level(not ut coins, the actual game coins/points)

Now ive ordered fifa 16 on ps4. Is it possible for me to transfer these coins onto the other console

I'm sure you keep them / they're registered to your account.

Dont quite know where to post this. Had fifa 15 on xbox 360 with loads of fifa coins and a very high level(not ut coins, the actual game coins/points)

Now ive ordered fifa 16 on ps4. Is it possible for me to transfer these coins onto the other console

No, you can't transfer fifa points or your score on to a new platform. 

Four Gold players then, I wonder if we will have anymore come the end of the transfer window.

Kasper, Okazaki, Huth and Benalouane?

Riyad and Vardy must be close too.

Kante - silver or gold?

Silver I'd guess, if I remember right from an old post from Ash, there is some EA rule that your not allowed to edit any new team player's stats until a certain time period after they have signed for a new club. If that's right being as he is sliver now he will be the same for us.

Also guess this means that now Ash can edit Kramarić he will be losing his 4* skill moves... :(

Archived