Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

No - as soon as I do I am going to put a pre order in.

Don't think Game do prices online yet but they are doing a limited edition box, ball and Messi figure(not sure on this) plus the FUT packs will be around £65?

Scripting on career mode does my head in. The number of times their players get superhuman powers or get a corner in the last minute and you know what is going to happen...

I feel that career mode in 15 is the biggest scripting of all time. I just can't get off the bottom of the table with Leicester, whenever I am winning the opposition out together some passing move that I just can't stop. I played Man city this morning and it truly was impossible for me to stop any of the three goals they scored. Pointless playing when it's like that. I hope 16 has a much better career mode with less of teams turning into Barcelona mid game when losing.

I feel that career mode in 15 is the biggest scripting of all time. I just can't get off the bottom of the table with Leicester, whenever I am winning the opposition out together some passing move that I just can't stop. I played Man city this morning and it truly was impossible for me to stop any of the three goals they scored. Pointless playing when it's like that. I hope 16 has a much better career mode with less of teams turning into Barcelona mid game when losing.

Why don't you alter the difficulty ?

I've definitely had wins where I've been disappointed at obvious scripting.

I remember playing HEGGSY last year and Arizala absolutely murdering him, won something insane like 7 - 1. I only had to sneeze near the shoot button and I scored and all of his players had turned in to Josh Low. It was mad.

Few days later he did pretty much the reverse to me with all of my players (same squads) running like they had concrete shoes, standing way out of position, tackling like Paul Gallagher and shooting like Lloyd Dyer.

Has anyone seen Fifa 16 at a good price online?

Paid £35.49 for it on PS4 through this link, it's expired now but it may be worth keeping an eye on it. It's often pretty cheap when released at supermarkets anyway though.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-16-ps4-35-49-gameseek-via-rakuten-with-code-2270788

Why don't you alter the difficulty ?

Professional for me is way too easy and World Class seems like cheating effers. Is legendary more like playing a person? On PES the hardest level played a better game than the second hardest and more like a person than a cheating comp where you felt handicapped more than being beaten by the better player. Same for FIFA? I sold it (twice!) so can't test out.

We are going to have a very sweaty team this year with Dyer, Vardy, De Laet, Schlupp, Riyad and Kanté...

:D

4-2-3-1?

Schmeichel

De Leat Huth Morgan Fuchs

Kante Inler

Dyer Mahrez Schlupp

Vardy

If you wanted to. Benalouane in for Morgan.

74 attack 73 midfield 72 defence I think

Professional for me is way too easy and World Class seems like cheating effers. Is legendary more like playing a person? On PES the hardest level played a better game than the second hardest and more like a person than a cheating comp where you felt handicapped more than being beaten by the better player. Same for FIFA? I sold it (twice!) so can't test out.

Just adjust the sliders on one of the difficulties. There's plenty of different guides online as to suggested sliders 

Palace are going to be ace aren't they. Bolasie, Zaha and Sako.

Palace were class for me this season anyway. 

If you played 4-3-3 with Zaha and Bolasie out wide you battered the full backs. 

Just adjust the sliders on one of the difficulties. There's plenty of different guides online as to suggested sliders

Already adjusted all the sliders but it doesn't alter the cheatingness of the jump or how the games plays for me. More about if you want to be faster than the cpu or make it miss passes or shots. Don't have it any more but will probably buy 16 and pes as well!

Only played a bit online and different game. Maybe I will do that some more and would be up for the new league, barring time zone difficulties!

Archived