Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Very close to a 4 star. Would you really want us to be though?

Honestly? yes but saying that, if you are a clever FIFA player then it doesn't matter in the end oh and if scripting is on your side then it really doesn't matter lol

Honestly? yes but saying that, if you are a clever FIFA player then it doesn't matter in the end oh and if scripting is on your side then it really doesn't matter lol

Not hard to work out to be honest Chris. Do the transfers in and out.. One or two players around 74/75 mark and we'll be 4 stars.

As overalls mean everything on this forum.

Schmeichel 75

Deleat 70

Morgan 72

Huth 76

Schlupp 69

Inler 79

Kante 76

Dyer 74?

Mahrez 72

Albrighton 70

Vardy 71

That's what I would play probably Fuchs at LB and Schlupp instead of Albrighton and go for sheer pace and power.

Maybe Benalouane in for Morgan?

Not hard to work out to be honest Chris. Do the transfers in and out.. One or two players around 74/75 mark and we'll be 4 stars.

Schmeichel 75

Deleat 70

Morgan 72

Huth 76

Schlupp 69

Inler 79

Kante 76

Dyer 74?

Mahrez 72

Albrighton 70

Vardy 71

That's what I would play probably Fuchs at LB and Schlupp instead of Albrighton and go for sheer pace and power.

Yeah looks spot on mate, looking forward to playing as us and just killing people on the counter haha.

I love playing against people who don't really know much about us and they try and blast you with pace but then realise just how much pace we have, they then get clueless and end up getting battered and quit lol

Yeah looks spot on mate, looking forward to playing as us and just killing people on the counter haha.

I love playing against people who don't really know much about us and they try and blast you with pace but then realise just how much pace we have, they then get clueless and end up getting battered and quit lol

Indeed..

Need to learn how to use the trick stick a little more and ill be leathel :lol:

Indeed..

Need to learn how to use the trick stick a little more and ill be leathel :lol:

Haha i always aim to do tricks but in the end I hardly use them. I pass like crazy though, I'm like Arsenal at times which can be my downfall as I end up dominating possession but losing lol

Haha i always aim to do tricks but in the end I hardly use them. I pass like crazy though, I'm like Arsenal at times which can be my downfall as I end up dominating possession but losing lol

Jesus you sound like me on a game. Average around 60% possession each game lol

Schmeichel 75

Deleat 70

Morgan 72

Huth 76

Schlupp 69

Inler 79

Kante 76

Dyer 74?

Mahrez 72

Albrighton 70

Vardy 71

I'm guessing Albrighton is downgraded due to the position change to wingback and not down to performance?

Happy with the rest though, I know it sounds ridiculous but I know a lot of people who base their whole knowledge of football from fifa ratings so I want us to look better than last year

Expected Mahrez and Vardy's overalls to be a bit higher than the above. As you always say Ash overalls don't mean too much but it's always nice to have players 75+.

People on here are saying they'd want 15/20 million for Mahrez... and he's only 72 rated.

I know you can only have so much influence but just hoping our ratings are spot on in comparison to the other Premier League teams.

Schmeichel 75

Deleat 70

Morgan 72

Huth 76

Schlupp 69

Inler 79

Kante 76

Dyer 74?

Mahrez 72

Albrighton 70

Vardy 71

Where is Shinji and (if he is still awesome on 16) Krama?

Cheapest pre order price on PS4?

Found this offer last night mate and ordered mine. - http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-16-for-36-74-with-code-gameseek-rakuten-2274940

If you join as a member and order it from there by midnight they are giving x5 points (it works out to like £2 i think) so the next game you buy from them you can use it and get it £2 cheaper. They normally delivery it early as well so should get it Thursday 24th. 

Expected Mahrez and Vardy's overalls to be a bit higher than the above. As you always say Ash overalls don't mean too much but it's always nice to have players 75+.

People on here are saying they'd want 15/20 million for Mahrez... and he's only 72 rated.

I know you can only have so much influence but just hoping our ratings are spot on in comparison to the other Premier League teams.

Could be worse, Man U just blew 36 million on a 69 rated player!

I'm guessing Albrighton is downgraded due to the position change to wingback and not down to performance?

Happy with the rest though, I know it sounds ridiculous but I know a lot of people who base their whole knowledge of football from fifa ratings so I want us to look better than last year

I bet the downgrade is because Ashley followed a different criteria than everyone else so this is Ashley's ratings and last year was the Villa researcher's ratings

I bet the downgrade is because Ashley followed a different criteria than everyone else so this is Ashley's ratings and last year was the Villa researcher's ratings

You really are a sad ****, if you think you could do a better job. I'll PM you the link if you think you could get through the testing stage to become a Data Editor. Albrighton hasn't been downgraded everyone more or less upgraded.

You really are a sad ****, if you think you could do a better job. I'll PM you the link if you think you could get through the testing stage to become a Data Editor. Albrighton hasn't been downgraded everyone more or less upgraded.

Brilliant lol You're so sensitive about your ratings

fishing-pole-and-fish.png

Fifa is serious business

It is when some crumpet is willing to take sly digs on a Internet forum.

Just answer me this one question, anyone? Why paint something up to be better than they or it actually is. I don't like over rating people and I believe Leicester ratings are more or less correct the majority seem to think so anyway.

The only thing I would change is Vardy and Schlupp pace but the reply I got was 'They are already fast', I don't agree with it and they are both faster than they are on game.

Oh Mahrez isn't worthy of Four Star skills either, he is an excellent dribbler no doubt about it but he doesn't use skill moves two elasticoos in three years....

It is when some crumpet is willing to take sly digs on a Internet forum.

Just answer me this one question, anyone? Why paint something up to be better than they or it actually is. I don't like over rating people and I believe Leicester ratings are more or less correct the majority seem to think so anyway.

The only thing I would change is Vardy and Schlupp pace but the reply I got was 'They are already fast', I don't agree with it and they are both faster than they are on game.

Oh Mahrez isn't worthy of Four Star skills either, he is an excellent dribbler no doubt about it but he doesn't use skill moves two elasticoos in three years....

You are a right flannel when it comes to Mahrez and his 4 star skills though. Considering some of the players that currently have it...

Apart from that your ratings are top notch. Can you give anything away in terms of how many of our players have 80+ potential for career mode atm?

Archived