Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

The new features look good, the second one about defenders reacting to lost possession quicker is a big one as that can be annoying. Hopefully it puts an end to midfielders continuing their forward runs when a ball has been cleared.

Liking the sound of these new features all round, can't wait to get my mitts on this demo.

Good job Huth already has his ratings done by the Stoke researcher otherwise he'd probably have been like 72 or something lol

Danny you are seriously boring. I have upped Huth and the majority of our Squad. Overalls mean nothing not that you know that. I've said numerous times there are players in game with better indivudal stats that someone with a higher overall.

What's the point in having the actual ratings if they are not comparable? I can have a 71 that's better than a 75?

Just don't understand how it can mean "nothing".

Players within 2 or 3 points of each other yes. I will try and find the link on the forums and databases I have access too but it was proved that overalls meaning nothing.

Some of our players have brilliant individual stats some ranked near the top in the tables.

I've said many time before. If people would like to suggest upping ratings tell me what area you think they need upping in, provide stats and compare players even better.

Last summer I was given abuse on here because Upson was rated better than all of our defenders in all areas. Heading, marking, tackling. Yet comparing them.. and I provided the evidence he came out on top in all areas! lol

Generally I think people look at stats and go Oh he's shit how he is that good in game? And a player they rate is lower and people get their nickers in a twist.

Seems bit odd but so be it, not exactly life changing. Personally, I think Leicester's player ratings are fair, can't see what should be changed. What players do people think need to be upped?

Not sure.

Schmeichel will no longer be a silver on FUT

You didn't receive any "abuse" lol just people saying if all researchers are using the same method to rate their players how is it possible that all of Leicester players were lower than their counterparts. You never answered that you just said that LCFC player ratings are fair, which is avoiding the question

You didn't receive any "abuse" lol just people saying if all researchers are using the same method to rate their players how is it possible that all of Leicester players were lower than their counterparts. You never answered that you just said that LCFC player ratings are fair, which is avoiding the question

I'm sure I did answer the question. Do feel free to suggest any feedback where you feel our players are under rated though :)

Just something I saw on futhead. Had trouble believing it myself I just assumed it was to do with who gets picked for their national team on career mode

Wouldn't believe the fan boy sites. Anything I can tell you without going against NDA I will.

So how are the overalls actually calculated? Is it some kind of weighted average of the individual stats - with a higher weighting (Making them more significant) for the important stats based on positions? Like a defender would have a higher weighting on tackling stats and a low weighting on shooting, or is it something completely different?

So how are the overalls actually calculated? Is it some kind of weighted average of the individual stats - with a higher weighting (Making them more significant) for the important stats based on positions? Like a defender would have a higher weighting on tackling stats and a low weighting on shooting, or is it something completely different?

Kind of yes. Certain positions with attributes etc. Same for team star ratings.

Number of players, overall ratings go on what star ratings teams are. We will be a high 3.5 star Fifa 16.

Will Schmeichal still have the kick of a 12 year old boy on Fifa 16? They really need to fix that.

Explain lol? He has the third or fourth highest kicking in the Premier League and one of the best in game!

Archived