Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

Jonathan Kodjia

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Leicester+City

Not sure how much truth is in it but I thought I'd post the link anyway. We do seem to have a history of signing players from the French leagues

Anyone know anything about him?

Don't think your link works properly mate, but I found this: http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-angers-alexandre-bonnet-hac-en-approche193488

A bit of help from Google Translate:

"Newly promoted to Ligue 1 , the SCO Angers is working to build a competitive team in L1 cheaply. The leaders are working Angevin including beatings in Ligue 2 . According to our information Alexandre Bonnet , attacking midfielder of HAC , one of them. It may soon engage with Angers . Meanwhile, the club does not exclude tracks abroad. Profiles would be targeted in South America. At the departure level, folder Jonathan Kodjia is always open. In France tracked by several clubs, including Rennes and Lille , Jonathan Kodjia is also subject to British interests, including Leicester . The Angevin leaders would be particularly concrete discussion with an English club. The club hopes Angevin € 5 million for Kodjia . "

Don't think your link works properly mate, but I found this: http://www.le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-angers-alexandre-bonnet-hac-en-approche193488

A bit of help from Google Translate:

"Newly promoted to Ligue 1 , the SCO Angers is working to build a competitive team in L1 cheaply. The leaders are working Angevin including beatings in Ligue 2 . According to our information Alexandre Bonnet , attacking midfielder of HAC , one of them. It may soon engage with Angers . Meanwhile, the club does not exclude tracks abroad. Profiles would be targeted in South America. At the departure level, folder Jonathan Kodjia is always open. In France tracked by several clubs, including Rennes and Lille , Jonathan Kodjia is also subject to British interests, including Leicester . The Angevin leaders would be particularly concrete discussion with an English club. The club hopes Angevin € 5 million for Kodjia . "

Cheers bud. Found it on Newsnow. There is also a story linking us with Jota (again)

This came from the story I posted in the twitter thread and is being picked by people like the prats from first4lcfc. Treat this one with the caution you'd treat anything else in the twitter thread.

Either that or it was reported in the French media, which it was.

Leicester Merc also reported this story which they wouldnt have if it was total crap

Either that or it was reported in the French media, which it was.

Leicester Merc also reported this story which they wouldnt have if it was total crap

Aye,the Newsnow story was from the Mercury. They just post links from any media base that mentions Leicester. I reckon,its defo possible that we have atleast looked at him...

Looking at his age and the division he's playing in I'd normally dismiss it immediately but because of his size, there are a lot of similarities with Drogba and his situation so may be worth a punt.

Looking at his age and the division he's playing in I'd normally dismiss it immediately but because of his size, there are a lot of similarities with Drogba and his situation so may be worth a punt.

He's only 25 years old and just got promoted to Ligue 1 with his club SCO Angers. Don't see what's wrong with that.

Not so long ago, we bought an Algerian winger/forward from AC Le Havre for little money...

Looks really good in the video. I think many have learnt from YouTube videos in the past though. Worth a punt if the scouts rate him.

Can't judge this guy on what league he plays in. Good players with all the right attributes will step up to the PL plate once scouted out anyway. Take a recent example of Diafra Sakho: he'd never played above Ligue 2 but still had a very strong season for West Ham and scored goals. If the scouting team think he's got something to offer to our squad then he'll be worth a punt.

Archived