justfoxes Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Just reading though some of the posts on here and some of you lot are the most moaning miserable Munters to walk gods great earth !! Moaning about everything from the new kit to the colour of the numbers to not enough pre season games the amount of time it took to replace Pearson and moaning about whether something has been posted on here before or moaning abut the post ( and I'm awaiting the onslaught for this post but that's ok I have broad shoulders and I couldn't give a flying FOOK what some people think !! ) ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC !! I'm sure most posters on here are miserable as hell and can't not moan about anything ! Just chill out and enjoy the fact that we have a great squad superb owners and a manager with loads of potential !! So before you post just think 'DO I SOUND LIKE A MISERABLE TW@ POSTING THAT REPLY?' But in your own special way I'm sure you're lovely people ! On cometh the onslaught :-
Steven Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Just reading though some of the posts on here and some of you lot are the most moaning miserable Munters to walk gods great earth !! Moaning about everything from the new kit to the colour of the numbers to not enough pre season games the amount of time it took to replace Pearson and moaning about whether something has been posted on here before or moaning abut the post ( and I'm awaiting the onslaught for this post but that's ok I have broad shoulders and I couldn't give a flying FOOK what some people think !! ) ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC !! I'm sure most posters on here are miserable as hell and can't not moan about anything ! Just chill out and enjoy the fact that we have a great squad superb owners and a manager with loads of potential !! So before you post just think 'DO I SOUND LIKE A MISERABLE TW@ POSTING THAT REPLY?' But in your own special way I'm sure you're lovely people ! On cometh the onslaught :- I think we can all do without this type of self important posting.The new kit colour and numbers are important, the time it took to appoint the Manager was a disgrace and pre-season games might be the only way some will get to see our stars in action. Stop moaning, start contributing.
justfoxes Posted 15 July 2015 Author Posted 15 July 2015 I think we can all do without this type of self important posting.The new kit colour and numbers are important, the time it took to appoint the Manager was a disgrace and pre-season games might be the only way some will get to see our stars in action. Stop moaning, start contributing. BRILLIANT !!!
Hungry Hungry Fox Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 I think we can all do without this type of self important posting.The new kit colour and numbers are important, the time it took to appoint the Manager was a disgrace and pre-season games might be the only way some will get to see our stars in action. Stop moaning, start contributing. It took 2 weeks to appoint a new manager, hardly a "disgrace"
kingcarr21 Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Just reading though some of the posts on here and some of you lot are the most moaning miserable Munters to walk gods great earth !! Moaning about everything from the new kit to the colour of the numbers to not enough pre season games the amount of time it took to replace Pearson and moaning about whether something has been posted on here before or moaning abut the post ( and I'm awaiting the onslaught for this post but that's ok I have broad shoulders and I couldn't give a flying FOOK what some people think !! ) ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC !! I'm sure most posters on here are miserable as hell and can't not moan about anything ! Just chill out and enjoy the fact that we have a great squad superb owners and a manager with loads of potential !! So before you post just think 'DO I SOUND LIKE A MISERABLE TW@ POSTING THAT REPLY?' But in your own special way I'm sure you're lovely people ! On cometh the onslaught :- Quite possibly the biggest moan ive seen in a long time. IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
halferowley2 Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Already two opposing views on this topic. I mean generally I don't moan but then again I do. I'm not really influenced by views on the forum I feel nobody is ITK but we all have opinions (very rarely based on evidence) and whether we agree or disagree its really harmless fun and reading the topics must give pleasure to hundreds of LCFC fans.
justfoxes Posted 15 July 2015 Author Posted 15 July 2015 Quite possibly the biggest moan ive seen in a long time. IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Guest MattP Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Just chill out and enjoy the fact that we have a great squad superb owners and a manager with loads of potential !! I thought this was a bump for the start of last season for a minute. Because now it looks like we have a great squad, owners who are intent on repeating failures they have already overseen and a old has been manager who was ready for the knackers yard until an outrageous 'come and get me' plea somehow paid off after other managers had turned us down. Fcuk me if you think the moaning is bad now just wait and see what happens if we start going backwards this season.
Wymsey Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Knowing some of the moans on here, we should be title contenders next season.
justfoxes Posted 15 July 2015 Author Posted 15 July 2015 Knowing some of the moans on here, we should be title contenders next season. Totally agree !!
Frank to be Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 I thought this was a bump for the start of last season for a minute. Because now it looks like we have a great squad, owners who are intent on repeating failures they have already overseen and a old has been manager who was ready for the knackers yard until an outrageous 'come and get me' plea somehow paid off after other managers had turned us down. Fcuk me if you think the moaning is bad now just wait and see what happens if we start going backwards this season. After other managers had turned us down? You've no idea if that happened. It's effectively an outright lie intended purely to discredit the owners. Wish people like you would go away and 'support' another club.
Bagworthblue Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 moaning about moaning, if somewhat ironic, is allowed in my book!! it's an acceptable form of the disease - bit like good bacteria
Guest MattP Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Superb owners hahahaa Haven't you heard? They now saved the club apparantly, just like the Serbian dude once did. And they want European football, so they clearly know what they are doing.
Frank to be Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 It took 2 weeks to appoint a new manager, hardly a "disgrace" I know right A disgrace would be doing it in less than that time having not properly assessed the candidates. There's some people on here who are unbelievably clueless about basically everything.
Fox92 Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 I know right A disgrace would be doing it in less than that time having not properly assessed the candidates. There's some people on here who are unbelievably clueless about basically everything. Seemed to me they sacked Pearson and didn't know who to go for.
Wymsey Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Haven't you heard? They now saved the club apparantly, just like the Serbian dude once did. And they want European football, so they clearly know what they are doing. Don't know why you're using this tone for, tbh? I know a lot of people who support other clubs, and wished their owners were as generous as ours. Only made the mistake in sacking Pearson, but that could be rectified if Ranieri improves from what Pearson has done.
justfoxes Posted 15 July 2015 Author Posted 15 July 2015 Superb owners hahahaaNo fooking comment !!(Wishing not to offend !!)
justfoxes Posted 15 July 2015 Author Posted 15 July 2015 Don't know why you're using this tone for, tbh? I know a lot of people who support other clubs, and wished their owners were as generous as ours. Only made the mistake in sacking Pearson, but that could be rectified if Ranieri improves from what Pearson has done. Well put !!
Frank to be Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Seemed to me they sacked Pearson and didn't know who to go for. Seems to me they sacked Pearson and took some time to assess the candidates and then appointed the new man in a perfectly reasonable time span, just like anyone with an ounce of sense would expect. The desperation to criticise the owners is reaching new lows. Don't know why you're using this tone for, tbh? Yes you do. We all do.
Fox92 Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Seems to me they sacked Pearson and took some time to assess the candidates and then appointed the new man in a perfectly reasonable time span, just like anyone with an ounce of sense would expect. The desperation to criticise the owners is reaching new lows. I'm not criticizing them, just saying. I thought they sacked Pearson at a time where there were no better options, that's all. People can still be miserable/happy, we all have different opinions.
Guest MattP Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 Don't know why you're using this tone for, tbh? I know a lot of people who support other clubs, and wished their owners were as generous as ours. Only made the mistake in sacking Pearson, but that could be rectified if Ranieri improves from what Pearson has done. Because of the nonsense people are trying to make us believe now regarding them, we have people saying they saved the club, when they arrived we had just lost in a play off semi final and were going in the right direction. What other fans think doesn't really bother me, just because they have crap owners doesn't mean we should bowdown to ours with regards to every decision they make. Every decision they have made so far that doesn't involve Pearson managing the football club has been a shocker, let's hope the Ranieri appointment is different, but I'm once bitten twice shy. (Or twice bitten thrice shy)
st albans fox Posted 15 July 2015 Posted 15 July 2015 some people are 'glass half empty', some are not. i used to be but life is much better when its half full
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.