Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

39 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Is it decent? I was going to pile into Mania this season before they stopped taking new subscribers.

I've only had a week, so can't really put a massive "go and get it" on it but it's been great for me so far. Watched the sky and bt games, some of the 3pm games and some basketball and whatnot, all works great. 

4 hours ago, Innovindil said:

I've only had a week, so can't really put a massive "go and get it" on it but it's been great for me so far. Watched the sky and bt games, some of the 3pm games and some basketball and whatnot, all works great. 

2nd this.  Even better is you dont need to run it through Kodi.  

Havent tried it on a 3pm that wasnt BT or Sky.

Anyone know if they have a channel guide somewhere?

39 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

It’s listed as extra time 1

extra time 2 etc

you can find it quick enough though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

51 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It’s listed as extra time 1

extra time 2 etc

you can find it quick enough though.

Or click the "vip events" tab. All the games listed there that I've watched. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

What do you run it through? 

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Anyone managed to pay there subscription with mcktv, I have no idea how to?

No mate, I got fed up with them constantly changing payment methods and not responding to messages for assistance in keeping my account up to date. A few of us have now switched to sportsdonkey and have found a similar service for less hassle. If you want to do the same I’d happily help you get set up if you need any assistance.

Edited by Strokes

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

Fook Mcktv. Sports donkey for life. :D

Mate, paying a years subs is the best bit. How many times under MCKTV I would try to login on the morning of a game to make sure I had an active account, to find the website had been taken down. So spend the morning /early afternoon worried I might not get the game. Now it’s done and dusted.

18 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Anyone managed to pay there subscription with mcktv, I have no idea how to?

Haven't tried paying for a while as I'm paid up until May (don't think I am, think they made s mistake on my end date) but thinking of going go this Sports Donkey too, @Strokes has said good things about it.

Just now, Strokes said:

Mate, paying a years subs is the best bit. How many times under MCKTV I would try to login on the morning of a game to make sure I had an active account, to find the website had been taken down. So spend the morning /early afternoon worried I might not get the game. Now it’s done and dusted.

Absolutely. Got it while it was on offer to boot. £42.50 for the year is ridiculously good value. 

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Haven't tried paying for a while as I'm paid up until May (don't think I am, think they made s mistake on my end date) but thinking of going go this Sports Donkey too, @Strokes has said good things about it.

If the two services were hassle free and offered the same payment methods, and customer service. I would say MCKTV would just shade it but for the amount of hassle it removes, the content is the same, sportsdonkey wins for me.

9 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

All you people complaining about mck, are you actually in the Facebook group? It's a piece of piss to follow and an amazing service. I'm all signed up until next June, and would be lost without it now quite frankly. 

I’m not on Facebook, so Facebook updates wouldn’t be of much use to me. 

I'm currently with MCKTV but have had an open ticket with them trying to pay my invoice for a few days with no response. 

How quickly can SportsDonkey set me up, will it be done before tonights game, and do they show all Premier League games or only Televised ones?

@Realist Guy In The Room  @Strokes