Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On 31/01/2019 at 22:05, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Need a new subscription.  Any recommendations?

On 01/02/2019 at 06:58, One Arm Babba said:

Any recommendation for a good pay sport service? I run a titanium Kodi Build which is fine for movies and tv but really want a decent sport service and sick of paying sky/BT a kings ransom and only getting half the games.

Sportsdonkey?

On 31/01/2019 at 22:05, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Need a new subscription.  Any recommendations?

Been using Serious IPTV for a few months now without issue, one thing I always look out for is that the provider has the Canadian sports channels (TSN and SportsNet) as they nearly always have our 3pm kick offs on, failing that there’s a dedicated channel to each PL game to fall back on.

https://srsiptv.com/

1 hour ago, EnderbyFox said:

Been using SportsDonkey for a few seasons now and it's been very good (start of this season aside) 

Does anyone use a paid addon for TV/Movies? Usually use the standard Exodus/Neptune Rising etc but they are all very hit and miss 

I use Real Debrid (http://real-debrid.com/?id=906799) with Exodus 

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Thanks 1

Sunday Mine wouldn’t work on mcktv on my fire stick but it would work with a vpn on my iPad

i watched the game on the tv with sports donkey instead 

only strange thing was it was the exact same stream being used on both as it had the same identities in the top left corner 

On 03/02/2019 at 23:58, Mehrez said:

Been using Serious IPTV for a few months now without issue, one thing I always look out for is that the provider has the Canadian sports channels (TSN and SportsNet) as they nearly always have our 3pm kick offs on, failing that there’s a dedicated channel to each PL game to fall back on.

https://srsiptv.com/

What do you watch this on?

Firestick?  Android box? Etc

Cheers

12 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Are u with virgin?

No sorry I’m with Sky. I do remember you having issues with your ISP and Mcktv now you mention it. Have you looked into either a free or subscribed VPN? Virgin do throttle VPN’s but depending on your current internet speed you still shouldn’t have a problem streaming even when it’s being throttled. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, stix said:

No sorry I’m with Sky. I do remember you having issues with your ISP and Mcktv now you mention it. Have you looked into either a free or subscribed VPN? Virgin do throttle VPN’s but depending on your current internet speed you still shouldn’t have a problem streaming even when it’s being throttled. 

I’m with Virgin and use expressVPN ok. I don’t have any buffering issues.

7 hours ago, Strokes said:

I’m with Virgin and use expressVPN ok. I don’t have any buffering issues.

Have you checked your internet speed with the VPN on compared to off. Only reason I’m saying it is because a friend has virgin and we tested his speed through the vpn on my phone and they did drop significantly. It is known that Virgin throttle VPN’s. I’m not saying you will have buffering issues when streaming, just that your internet speed will likely drop when using the vpn. Which could become an issue if there are many others in the house streaming at the same time. Depends on what internet speeds you’re getting normally. 

Just now, stix said:

Have you checked your internet speed with the VPN on compared to off. Only reason I’m saying it is because a friend has virgin and we tested his speed through the vpn on my phone and they did drop significantly. It is known that Virgin throttle VPN’s. I’m not saying you will have buffering issues when streaming, just that your internet speed will likely drop when using the vpn. Which could become an issue if there are many others in the house streaming at the same time. Depends on what internet speeds you’re getting normally. 

Yeah it’s massively throttled, but it’s still more than adequate to run a football stream in HD.

On 13/02/2019 at 10:23, stix said:

I was talking about your partner, is he or she a Virgin?