Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Arsenal (H) 26/9/15 3pm KO

Leicester City vs Arsenal | 26.09.15 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category B Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £30 to £50 Seniors (Over 65s) £29 to £44 Under 22s £29 to £44 Under 18s £24 to £34 Under 12s £7 to £15 Under 10s £5 to £12

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Thursday 30 July Gold* & Family Fox Members** Thursday 6 August Silver Fox Members Thursday 13 August City Fox Members Thursday 27 August Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

I just hate buying tickets online. I only ever get the option for seats in the first 2 or 3 rows. Will be buying over the phone from now on, at least you get chance to say specifically where you want to sit.

I just hate buying tickets online. I only ever get the option for seats in the first 2 or 3 rows. Will be buying over the phone from now on, at least you get chance to say specifically where you want to sit.

I had this issue when purchasing online through my mobile, however if you go online on a pc and click 'choose seats' you can choose the block and seat you want.

I had this issue when purchasing online through my mobile, however if you go online on a pc and click 'choose seats' you can choose the block and seat you want.

I'm sure i was still having same issue, I'll give it another go. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will I stand much of a chance getting three together as a fox member for this?

Don't think so. My other half struggled (family memberships) wanting 5, they pulled some from online sales but we're not all together, 3 & 1 & 1 near to each other. Before they pulled them it was just single seats dotted around, not even close to each other. Need to expand.

Archived