Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

One year on

It is a year today since we opened our fourth Premier League spell. Since the Everton match our record is:

Played: 40

Won: 13

Drawn: 8

Lost: 19

Scored: 52

Conceded: 58

It has been an often turbulent, at times tough viewing but at others superb to watch year. Our football and results since Spurs in March has been astonishing. Plus we had some impressive performances at Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham in difficult runs. Our heaviest defeat has been 3-1 yet we've had wins of 5-1, 3-0, 5-3 and 4-2. We've conceded four in a match once.

It hasn't always been pleasant but we managed to survive and have carried on where we left off with a new manager seamlessly fitting in amongst much consternation and ridicule. We are probably in the top five entertaining sides in the division.

Long may it continue and here's to remembering a remarkable 365 days that have ultimately ended in a fantastic position.

Obviously another bad spell could be just around the corner but it's an absolute pleasure to watch us play recently. NP has set the foundations and Ranieri has come in and only tweaked it a bit. It shows me that he hasn't got an ego and doesn't want to rip it up and start again.

Promising times indeed

My favourite year ever tbh, had some unbelievable highs like utd at home, burnley and wba away, cambiasso, Kingy doing his best at keeping us up on his own with some vital goals, Riyad looking better than anything ive ever seen before, and at times we've played some mad football aswell. God bless Nige for leaving us with this team and i'm delighted for how it's going for us and Claudio at the moment. Gonna enjoy these days while i can.

Rather than the results, I'm more impressed with the way we have played over the last season. I never felt in any game apart from United away that we were completely outclassed and did not compete in a game. I said during our losing streak this team is playing the best football I've ever seen and got slated, but I genuinely believe that.

Rather than the results, I'm more impressed with the way we have played over the last season. I never felt in any game apart from United away that we were completely outclassed and did not compete in a game. I said during our losing streak this team is playing the best football I've ever seen and got slated, but I genuinely believe that.

Swanse away but other than that agreed

8 of the starting 11 from yesterday were with us in the championship too...goes to show how much quality we already had when we first came up.

We were a prem team playing in that division, that was clear to see. The demolition of Derby was different class

Creo que ganamos muchas hinchas en la extranjera durante este ano, los chicos jugaron con mucho Corazon y habilidad.

Obviamente, hinchas de verdad van a Hereford caulquiera Domingo pero si quieren que city crecen y lucharan por los titulos grandes, necesitamos amanantar hinchas mundial.  (Atrayendo Cov hinchas de Nuneaton no es suficiente).

solo con un equipo famosa vienen los nombres famosas. Mis amigos estan listo a ayudar, mandanos una bus de kinches..........

It's been quite a year, both on and off the field, and also fairly dramatic here on foxestalk,

On the pitch last season we had more downs than ups, but in that final run in, we watched with baited breath, and then came the euphoria. 

We all know the incidents off the field, which did us no good, and resulted in verbal fisticuffs here on ft.  :sweating:

Now, I wonder what we will all be saying in a years time?  :unsure:

It's been quite a year, both on and off the field, and also fairly dramatic here on foxestalk,

On the pitch last season we had more downs than ups, but in that final run in, we watched with baited breath, and then came the euphoria.

We all know the incidents off the field, which did us no good, and resulted in verbal fisticuffs here on ft. :sweating:

Now, I wonder what we will all be saying in a years time? :unsure:

Hopefully something along the lines of "we have to push on from last seasons top eight finish".

Creo que ganamos muchas hinchas en la extranjera durante este ano, los chicos jugaron con mucho Corazon y habilidad.

Obviamente, hinchas de verdad van a Hereford caulquiera Domingo pero si quieren que city crecen y lucharan por los titulos grandes, necesitamos amanantar hinchas mundial. (Atrayendo Cov hinchas de Nuneaton no es suficiente).

solo con un equipo famosa vienen los nombres famosas. Mis amigos estan listo a ayudar, mandanos una bus de kinches..........

Ya what mate?

Ya what mate?

I think we won many fans in foreign during this year, the boys played with lot of heart and skill.

Obviously , true fans will Hereford caulquiera Sunday but if you want city grow and fight for big titles, fans need amanantar world . ( Cov Attracting fans Nuneaton is not enough) .

alone with a famous team come the famous names. My friends are ready to help , send one bus kinches ..........

What we can all agree on is there has never been a dull moment - Cambiasso Signing, the 5-3, Pearson out, then in and out again, The scandals, the great escape and the Helicopter chasing....its been a blast.

What we can all agree on is there has never been a dull moment - Cambiasso Signing, the 5-3, Pearson out, then in and out again, The scandals, the great escape and the Helicopter chasing....its been a blast.

Not just last season either, the last 4 or 5 years have been pretty mental ro be honest. So many stories on and off the pitch

Archived