Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Negativity

I think some people see any slight criticism (which is perfectly justified on a FORUM) as 'bitching and moaning'. I don't get why some people come on here. I thought this place was meant for debate and disagreements?

If you want to see negativity go onto the Sunderland forum! We are in euphoria in comparison lol. The benny stuff isn't too negative IMO. Just considered opinions. That's ok.

When people want to protest to get rid of a successful manager or personally abuse normal human beings then that is over the top negativity

Haha - they don't wear black at funerals in Sunderland anymore. Just red and white stripes in constant mourning for a loved one. :(     

We are 2nd in the League... exciting new players, exciting new manager, one of the best home atmospheres in the country.

Yet still some foxestalkers want to bitch and moan about certain players. Why can't people just enjoy it? have people not learned the leasons of the past when Jamie Vardy was ridiculed during his first season or people harshly criticising Drinkwater just before he went on to be the best player in the championship helping us to promotion.

I know its just an Internet forum and people are entitled to their views but lighten the **** up people. Your negativity can effect the players individually, Drinkwater's cupped ear celebration at his own fans at boro away proves that as If I remember rightly he didn't receive much criticism from the stands so his celebration must have been a response to the stick he was getting from leicester fans online.

So far this season I have seen Ulloa and Benalouane come in for some seriously unfair criticism. Ulloa has played a grand total of 1 minutes football in the league and played a capital one cup match in which he assisted 3 goals! When It comes to Benalouane I must have been watching a completely different player to the people calling him a disabled or a car crash defender in a different thread. I went to bury on tuesday and really liked what I saw from him he's big, strong, aggressive and composed on the ball and has played about 130 minutes of football in england.

Anyway bit of a moan but as I say lighten up, give the players a chance and try and enjoy the good times, god knows we have had to endure enough bad ones!

is this meant to be ironic  :unsure:

There will always be negativity but most will be enjoying the fact we've collected 29 points from our last 12 matches, scoring goals aplenty and are presently one of the most entertaining teams in the country.

We've sat through some serious shit over the years (especially half a decade not so long ago), just relax and appreciate the run we are on.

If we all agreed there wouldn't be much point in this forum. 

If you think there's a lot of negativity now (there's not really) just wait until we lose a game.

That is the point.  The criticism always is way out of perspective with huge grand statements about  players, the manger etc.  You are right just wait for the arm chair managers have a go at everyone when we do lose and tell us how smart they are and should be in charge.

The word for these fans is delusional!!

Babble-on just loves correcting posts. Is he a teacher by any chance? :unsure:lol

He's a godsend.

The amount of times he has set people straight I've lost count. I know im sick of some of my posts being misinterpreted and where I usually can't be arsed to argue with some of the mouth breathers he usually steps in. Along with inckley fox he is one of the most balanced and reasonable posters on here.

There's nobody being negative ffs.

Other than the odd bit of questioning of the quality of the likes of Kasper, Ulloa and Benalouane. Which tbf, given our inability to keep a clean sheet seems fair. Its a discussion forum.

Yes, you've got discussion of off the pitch stuff too, but on the pitch results and off field stunts are different topics and you are allowed to be negative with one aspect whilst being positive with the other.

When have you offered a positive post on anything, please tell and show us?

We have a good forum... exciting new threads, exciting new posters, one of the best General Chats in the country.

Yet still some foxestalkers want to bitch and moan about certain posters. Why can't people just enjoy it? have people not learned the leasons of the past when Col City Fan was ridiculed when he said he's rather have Lee Cattermole than Esteban Cambiasso?

I know its just an Internet forum and people are entitled to their views but lighten the **** up people. Your negativity can effect the posters individually, Babylons constant corrections of people posts proves that if people are wrong they will get called out on it.

Anyway bit of a moan but as I say lighten up and try and enjoy the good times, god knows we have had to endure enough bad ones

HAHAHAHA!! This thread should of been locked with this response.

He's a godsend.

The amount of times he has set people straight I've lost count. I know im sick of some of my posts being misinterpreted and where I usually can't be arsed to argue with some of the mouth breathers he usually steps in. Along with inckley fox he is one of the most balanced and reasonable posters on here.

That and the fact they wouldn't need correcting if they weren't incorrect in the first place.

There hasn't been much negativity simply because we've had nothing to be negative about.

The team selections have pretty much worked, we beat Bury in the cup. Ranieri's interviews have been top notch.

We've signed some good players.

And we sit high in the division.

However....that will change if we lose tomorrow.... betcha

Archived